Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
Was Hamas acting out of complete desperation, did they run out of all single solitary fukks to give? Or do they have some other shyt up their sleeve?

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@Chrishaune That's talking about the Edomites that's occupying the land. The one that calls themselves Jews, but really the synagogue of Satan. Christ said when he come back he's gonna have so much blood on his garment, it's gonna look like he's stomping on a wine press. All Edomite blood, the only nation the Lord said he will be wiped out forever. The strong delusion the verses is taking about is modern day christianity. The real Israelites don't celebrate the biblical holy days no more. They are too busy being the biggest consumers on cac holidays.

What are you? A Hebrew Israelite? I'd see why you think like you do, but you're in error. The land is only prosperous when the Jews are in the land. I've been and it's thriving. Before the Jews got back into the land, it was not like it is today. Mostly desert. The Bible tells you this. If you had been you would also know that the Jews are a diverse people. They come from all over the world. They have mixed in with a lot of people around the world. You need to visit Israel and see for yourself.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They have been bombing the shyt outta that place the last few hours nonstop Jesus Christ :wow: expect to see a ton of carnage when the sun comes up over there brehs, my YouTube algorithm is fukked and one of the livestreams came on right as I was bouta go to sleep

Some radio broadcast playing (what I assume to be) religious music and prayers that sound haunting as hell is the last thing these people heard besides explosions and screaming :mjcry: ain't no way they can continue to try to play this off, this some heartless Holocaust shyt, I'm just grateful I wasn't born over there right now, pure hell

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
What are you? A Hebrew Israelite? I'd see why you think like you do, but you're in error. The land is only prosperous when the Jews are in the land. I've been and it's thriving. Before the Jews got back into the land, it was not like it is today. Mostly desert. The Bible tells you this. If you had been you would also know that the Jews are a diverse people. They come from all over the world. They have mixed in with a lot of people around the world. You need to visit Israel and see for yourself.
I know Jews are all over the world. Because the bible said they will be scattered everywhere among the heathen. Nowhere in the bible does is say the Jews will be in there homeland as a thriving nation with a military force in there homeland when Christ comes. He said he will be the one to combine both Northern Kingdom & Southern Kingdom of Israel and bring them back to the land from all the disputed places. Said it will be like when the Israelites left Efoyt but on a world wide scale. It's all over the bible, so i don't know how you think those people who call themselves jews in the holy land are the same jews of the bible. Biggest clue is they are already there and they are not suppose to be. They are suppose to be in exile, with somewhere in their history of once being slaves sent on ships and sold on auction blocks. Read bro

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
False. It started like every other country in recorded history and is run like every other country (bureaucracy). You don't 'benefit' from 'evil' anymore than Mexicans, Tahitians, or Swedes.​

Excuse?

Mexicans have Mexico. Tahitans have Tahiti, swedes have Sweden.

What the fu k are you on breh.

And you supposedly a teacher?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I know Jews are all over the world. Because the bible said they will be scattered everywhere among the heathen. Nowhere in the bible does is say the Jews will be in there homeland as a thriving nation with a military force in there homeland when Christ comes. He said he will be the one to combine both Northern Kingdom & Southern Kingdom of Israel and bring them back to the land from all the disputed places. Said it will be like when the Israelites left Efoyt but on a world wide scale. It's all over the bible, so i don't know how you think those people who call themselves jews in the holy land are the same jews of the bible. Biggest clue is they are already there and they are not suppose to be. They are suppose to be in exile, with somewhere in their history of once being slaves sent on ships and sold on auction blocks. Read bro

We won't agree. Ezekiel 37 is clear. Israel is back in the land.

You have to stop being blinded by thought all Jews in the land are white. That's not the case.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
History books on these events will be crazy looking back at it......but who's brave enough to write the truth
With how live streaming showing people different sides , with how accurate (and inaccurate) media/twitter been

It really makes you wonder how accurate history books were previously and how much was from biased sources that we took as factual evidence in schools..