Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Israel dropped more bombs on Gaza in 6 days than the US-led coalition dropped in any month fighting ISIS
IMG-3501.jpg

Biden lost my vote. I gets its not politically wise to call out Israel but brah has blood on his hands knowing he is arming Israel that is being used to kill innocents. I just cant rock with that if he is banning pharses of peace.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
History books on these events will be crazy looking back at it......but who's brave enough to write the truth
“The IDF helped liberate and evacuate hundreds of thousands of innocent Palestinians being bombed by the Hamas terrorists that started the conflict by bombing and beheading innocent Israeli children”
“Hamas killed anyone that wouldn’t join their slaughter” :mjpls:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@Chrishaune That's talking about the Edomites that's occupying the land. The one that calls themselves Jews, but really the synagogue of Satan. Christ said when he come back he's gonna have so much blood on his garment, it's gonna look like he's stomping on a wine press. All Edomite blood, the only nation the Lord said he will be wiped out forever. The strong delusion the verses is taking about is modern day christianity. The real Israelites don't celebrate the biblical holy days no more. They are too busy being the biggest consumers on cac holidays.