Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What did y’all think was going to happen?

Last week was their 9/11 and they’re responding just like how WHITE Amerikkka did.

Hamas have fukked up.

Palestinians had support because they were seen an innocents being occupied by Israeli government.

Now they’ve attacked civilians.

It’s OVER.

Israel will go in and now have justification to wipe them out without backlash.

The media will now equate “Palestinian” = Hamas supporter = TERRORIST.

So even if you now criticize the Israeli government to support Palestine you will be seen as a sympathizer to TERRORISM.

Again what did y’all think was going to happen :what:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.
It’s terrifying that there are adults who think like this:heh:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
This is evil, there are 2 million innocent citizens in gaza and they are demanding over a million leave the gaza strip within hours or face total annihilation and destruction, there should be safe paths for innocent civilians, we should all condemn the murderous terrorists hamas but there should not be punishment for all the entire population that includes innocent people
Retaliation

Israel started the beef. Israel occupied Gaza in the 1967 war and stayed until 2005, during that time building Jewish settlements.

Israel withdrew its troops and settlers in 2005, though it retained control over its airspace, shared border and shoreline. The UN still considers the territory occupied by Israel.

Israel-Palestinian peace talks were held on and off between the 1990s and 2010s, interspersed with outbreaks of violence.

A negotiated peace did seem possible in the early days. A series of secret talks in Norway became the Oslo peace process, forever symbolized by a ceremony on the White House lawn in 1993 presided over by President Bill Clinton.

In a historic time, the Palestinians recognised the State of Israel and Israel recognized its historical enemy, the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO), as the sole representative of the Palestinian people. A self-governing Palestinian Authority was set up.
Cracks soon appeared, though, with then opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu calling Oslo a mortal threat to Israel. The Israelis accelerated their project to settle Jews in the occupied Palestinian territories. The recently emerged Palestinian militant group Hamas sent suicide bombers to kill people in Israel and wreck the chances of a deal.

TLDR: The beef is about whether sides should share Jerusalem, what should happen to Palestinian refugees, Whether or not a Palestine state should created alongside Israel, and whether Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank should stay or be removed.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Dumbest thing you said. The funny thing is leaders you probably admire in the black community were usually well read on events because human history is copy and paste. Learning about other people's struggles, especially those who have successfully navigate out of their situation, can provide a blueprint to sucess to your cause. The black panthers made their members read Mao's little red book. MLK learned ideas of non violence from Ghandi. Abolitionist learned a lot of liberal philosophy from enlightenment era thinkers.

Good points breh. But I didn’t say ANYTHING suggesting ignoring it and not staying abreast of current events.

What I did say, and what y’all keep suspiciously ignoring, is that rather than you, as a Black American male, being on a Black American themed discussion forum ripping other Black Americans to shreds over some discussion thread about a dusty CAC war, how about instead using the Black discussion board to discuss what we as Black Americans should be doing in preparation for any ripple effects we may feel from this dusty cac conflict.

NOTHING about that says “hey guys don’t talk about it”.

I said “hey guys stop being so vested in it to the point where you’re in here arguing with another black person over dusty cac issues.” Nikkas are literally in here ready to fight over dusty racist cacs who wouldn’t spit on them if they were on fire… and I’m speaking on both sides of dusty cacs involved.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is evil, there are 2 million innocent citizens in gaza and they are demanding over a million leave the gaza strip within hours or face total annihilation and destruction, there should be safe paths for innocent civilians, we should all condemn the murderous terrorists hamas but there should not be punishment for all the entire population that includes innocent people
Their only non Israeli route out is Egypt and Egypt doesn't want them. Egypt is even sending military to their border with Gaza to keep them out.

The sad truth is while you will see protest in Arabic countries and Arabic leaders have harsh words for Israel over this issue, none of them want them. Partly, because countries who have taken Palestinians in previously have had problems with them. Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt have had a minority of Palestinians cause problems in their countries.

See the following for Jordan

Palestinians in Lebanon were using the country as a staging ground to launch attacks on Israel without the consent of the Lebanese government which led to Israel to start attacking Lebanon. Egypt has seen many of them join the Muslim brotherhood. They haven't been the best houseguests and now other Arab countries are :whoa: of any talk of importing them en massee. Like I said Arabic leaders got a lot of talk of support for them but it's all performative for internal politics for their pro-palestinian population. They aren't trying to do anything to actually help them.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
So start up a separate thread for that mumbo jumbo and let the adults that want to stay informed on current events keep discussing in here

Black people pooling knowledge, resources, and plans of action together is “Mumbo Jumbo” huh… :mjpls: I think I will be starting a separate thread indeed :sas1:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t even matter. Dead kids or no dead kids the western world was going to support Israel.

It doesn’t matter if hamas beheaded any children because white people WANT to believe that they did it and that’s all that matters.

They falsely claimed Hamas beheaded 40 children meanwhile Israel has killed over 400 children and they’re cheering them on to kill more.

I knew they were on propaganda time when I read in Axios that 1200 Israelis and 1350 Palestinians were killed but all CNN would talk about were the innocent Jews who were slaughtered by Hamas. By my count, both sides suffered horrific losses. I’m sure there were women and children killed in Gaza too but no mention of this on tv of course :smh: