Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@Chrishaune 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace

^^ So you are telling me a physical person is going to sit in a Temple in Jerusalem for 3 and a half human years and say "i'm the anti christ", then 3 and a half years later Jesus coming back?

I'm trying to get this understanding.

Daps
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Except for Chrishaune of thecoli.com, he also knows exactly of the time, and he will post incessantly about such things upon message boards”
Ducktales 24:36

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I said a few posts back that a lot of people are going shift their tone when the full scale of Israeli war crimes comes into view. Its just going to be impossible to ignore especially with social media platforms like tik tok. Israel is blinded by rage and gearing up for a genocide. Once the ground invasion starts it will be like the Raping of Nanking, possibly worse.

And also there's no way Muslim nations are going to sit idly by and let this slide. If surrounding Muslim countries don't intervene I definitely see terror cells getting active over this. This is just terrible all around and scary.

The U.S. needs to take a more nuanced approach to this. Its high time for a two or three state solution. We have to stop pretending that Israel can do no wrong.

Should be on repeat on every page on every thread about this war.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

ReturnOfJudah said:

This happened already

Matthew Chapter 27:50-51

The desolate part is talking about 70 ad when the jews fled Roman persecution.

More proof
Daniel 11:31
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Matthew 24:15-16
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:smile:
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

That prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Except for Chrishaune of thecoli.com, he also knows exactly of the time, and he will post incessantly about such things upon message boards”
That verse popped in my head when i read his post. I was like :what:... That's why i asked him that lol

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@Chrishaune 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace

^^ So you are telling me a physical person is going to sit in a Temple in Jerusalem for 3 and a half human years and say "i'm the anti christ", then 3 and a half years later Jesus coming back?

I'm trying to get this understanding.

See the 27th verse.......

27 And he will enter into a binding and irrevocable covenant with the many for one week (seven years), but in the middle of the week he will stop the sacrifice and grain offering [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until the complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who causes the horror.”

This is not talking about just one person. The prince that is to come will make a covenant with the many, he will stop the sacrifices 3 1/2 years into the 7 year agreement.

Then when it says "on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate" .....that is the Anti-Christ.

Perilous Times Matthew 24:15-28​

15 “So when you see the [b]abomination of desolation [the appalling sacrilege that astonishes and makes desolate], spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place (let the [c]reader understand),

16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains [for refuge].

17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things that are in his house [because there will not be enough time].

18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his coat.

19 And woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!

20 Pray that your flight [from persecution and suffering] will not be in winter, or on a Sabbath [when Jewish laws prohibit travel].

21 For [d]at that time there will be a great tribulation (pressure, distress, oppression), such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will [again].

22 And if those days [of tribulation] had not been cut short, no human life would be saved; but for the sake of the elect (God’s chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

23 Then if anyone says to you [during the great tribulation], ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and they will provide great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect (God’s chosen ones).

25 Listen carefully, I have told you in advance.

26 So if they say to you, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out there, or, ‘Look! He is in the inner rooms [of a house],’ do not believe it.

27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming [in glory] of the Son of Man [everyone will see Him clearly].

28 Wherever the corpse is, there the [e]vultures will flock together.

The Glorious Return Matthew 24:29-31
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not provide its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 And at that time the sign of the Son of Man [coming in His glory] will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth [and especially Israel] will mourn [regretting their rebellion and rejection of the Messiah], and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory [in brilliance and splendor].

31 And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet and they will gather together His elect (God’s chosen ones) from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

We still don't know the day.
So what's the problem?
None of this has happened yet.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
More proof
Daniel 11:31
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Matthew 24:15-16
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:smile:
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

That prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD

That verse popped in my head when i read his post. I was like :what:... That's why i asked him that lol

Until you understand the 70 weeks timetable, you won't understand what's been said.

You're bent on trying to say it's already happened. This has not happened.

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not provide its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 And at that time the sign of the Son of Man [coming in His glory] will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth [and especially Israel] will mourn [regretting their rebellion and rejection of the Messiah], and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory [in brilliance and splendor].

31 And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet and they will gather together His elect (God’s chosen ones) from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Immediately after means it happens right after the tribulation, and none of that has happened.

If you were right then not even 200 years after Jesus died He would have been back on Earth.