Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.

Shut the entire fukk up, ideally before you say anything

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.
lies

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The Biden thing to me seems an obvious move by intelligence agencies to get him to say it in public knowing that it'll spread the misinformation, and then when it get's exposed as a lie they can just fall back on it just being another senile Biden goof.

But the damage has been done. The lie has spread and people are still stuck on this one bit of news which is a clear distraction tactic on the genocide that is currently happening now in Gaza.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this aint shyt but a genocidal land grab.
Filthy peice's of shyt gypsy stolengolds.
I99ZdIE.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
go.... cuz ain't none of that in the bible
I got you when I get off work. In the mean time I have an appetizer for you.

Daniel 9:27
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daps
:francis: :francis:

Hamas says Israeli bombardment of Gaza killed 13 hostages held by the group, including foreigners

Them Israeli fxggots don't care. They will sacrifice all of their people that's being held hostage to satisfy their bloodlust.