Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
Maybe this is what needs to happen. The whole world is about to see Israel for what it really is. Even the US didn't go into Afghanistan/Iraq after 9/11 and start indiscriminately murdering innocent citizens.

I'm not saying civilians didn't get killed. I'm saying it wasn't official US policy to kill them.

Israel is basically declaring that it's their official policy to kill all the Palestinians they can. It's sick.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I got you when I get off work. In the mean time I have an appetizer for you.27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
This happened already
Matthew Chapter 27:50-51

Christ died in the middle of the week. The moment he gave up the ghost, the veil tore apart showing the law of animal sacrifice to atone for sins is no more. When Christ died that was the ultimate sacrifice. The desolate part is talking about 70 ad when the jews fled Roman persecution.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is now leaking over to Jordan as the king of Jordan has now condemned Israel. When this genocide happens and it will most likely happen either Iran or Saudi Arabia (maybe both) has a chance to gain a bigger influence in the Middle East (Iran is already gaining a bigger influence). The communities of Jordan, Egypt and Qatar are furious right now.

Hezbollah stands to gain more members from this as well.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This happened already
Matthew Chapter 27:50-51

Christ died in the middle of the week. The moment he gave up the ghost, the veil tore apart showing the law of animal sacrifice to atone for sins is no more. When Christ died that was the ultimate sacrifice. The desolate part is talking about 70 ad when the jews fled Roman persecution.

Breh you are all confused. I have to really dig in and explain this to y'all I see.One week equals 7 years. There's one week left in Daniel's vision of 70 weeks. The 69th week ended when Jesus ascended into Heaven. We have been in the time allotted to the Gentiles since Jesus left. The 70th week starts when the covenant with the many happens.

I'm about to dig all of these scriptures out for you.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The Biden thing to me seems an obvious move by intelligence agencies to get him to say it in public knowing that it'll spread the misinformation, and then when it get's exposed as a lie they can just fall back on it just being another senile Biden goof.

But the damage has been done. The lie has spread and people are still stuck on this one bit of news which is a clear distraction tactic on the genocide that is currently happening now in Gaza.
It doesn’t even matter. Dead kids or no dead kids the western world was going to support Israel.

It doesn’t matter if hamas beheaded any children because white people WANT to believe that they did it and that’s all that matters.

They falsely claimed Hamas beheaded 40 children meanwhile Israel has killed over 400 children and they’re cheering them on to kill more.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Muslim countries are not going to do anything. They already got a beat down in the 6 day war and Israel have nukes now. They won't even dare unless they want to get embarrassed again
You clearly don’t know shyt. Egypt already packed out Israel in a war before and they would easily do it again.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Breh you are all confused. I have to really dig in and explain this to y'all I see.One week equals 7 years. There's one week left in Daniel's vision of 70 weeks. The 69th week ended when Jesus ascended into Heaven. We have been in the time allotted to the Gentiles since Jesus left. The 70th week starts when the covenant with the many happens.

You quoted "and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease".... what does this mean?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

70 Weeks revealed to Daniel (Daniel 9:24-27)

24 “Seventy weeks [of years, or 490 years] [e]have been decreed for your people and for your holy city (Jerusalem), to finish the transgression, to make an end of sins, to make atonement (reconciliation) for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness (right-standing with God), to seal up vision and prophecy and prophet, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

25 So you are to know and understand that from the issuance of the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until [the coming of] the Messiah (the Anointed One), the Prince, there will be seven weeks [of years] and sixty-two weeks [of years]; it will be built again, with [a city] plaza and moat, even in times of trouble.

26 Then after the sixty-two weeks [of years] the Anointed One will be cut off [and denied His Messianic kingdom] and have nothing [and no one to defend Him], and the people of the [other] prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

27 And he will enter into a binding and irrevocable covenant with the many for one week (seven years), but in the middle of the week he will stop the sacrifice and grain offering [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until the complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who causes the horror.”

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You quoted "and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease".... what does this mean?

who was it talking about just before that verse?

and the people of the [other] prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

That's not Jesus because it said right before that

the Anointed One will be cut off [and denied His Messianic kingdom] and have nothing

This described Jesus dying on the cross, the resurrection, and his ascension into Heaven to build the New Jerusalem. His Kingdom will come out of Heaven at the 2nd coming.