Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Okay so I’m a bit out of the loop as my son was born Sunday prematurely and things are just now settling down. So Hamas attacked and massacred a settlement of civilians. What is with all the p*ssy footing and mincing of words I’m seeing on social media? From all accounts I’ve seen, this is beyond fukked up and there’s a clear bad guy in this incident, right?
You should read up more on the situation. Isreal is literally in the process of leveling a settlement of 2 million people with almost half of them being children while killing American citizens and anyone providing aid. There is no good guy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The more i read on this, the more difficult it is for me to back anyone morally.

Everyone involved is violent, manipulative, and only out for their own intrests.

That’s how this started decades ago, and that reality perpetuates it today.

Nasty work by humanity is my only conclusion :smh:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You are half white and live in Minnesota that makes you retarded by default :mjlol:

In your free time you play wrestle with white boys in your fakkit jiu jitsu class :dame: for no money or dream of ever making money. Just get off work hit the floor with white fakkits :dead:

nikka just over here saying anything and everything :dead:

Im not gonna pollute the thread with this shyt, either grab a plane ticket to madison wisconsin and meet me at elver park so we can catch ones or gtfoh:umad:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
The more i read on this, the more difficult it is for me to back anyone morally.

Everyone involved is violent, manipulative, and only out for their own intrests.

That’s how this started decades ago, and that reality perpetuates it today.

Nasty work by humanity is my only conclusion :smh:

Only one side is in a literal concentration camp and getting their land took lmao

African Americans had to give their lives in thousands during a Civil War to not be slaves any longer.. The Palestinians have to do the same.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only one side is in a literal concentration camp and getting their land took lmao

Godamn, imagine if black people were still slaves. We had to fight a literaly damn war to not be slaves. The Palestinians have to do the same.
Yes, and no.

I don’t disagree with this sentiment, but I also acknowledge it’s A LOT more complicated than this take.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Yes, and no.

I don’t disagree with this sentiment, but I also acknowledge it’s A LOT more complicated than this take.

I will say that Hamas is not the organization to lead this fight for the Palestinians. :yeshrug:

However, if there's one thing about white people that they prove time and time again, if you give them an inch, they will take a mile. They will give you treaties, they will give you deals, they will try to save face with bullshyt legislation..but when they want your land they intend to take it eventually. And Palestinians just like everyone else who went through this aint going for that forever.

Also, this is the 21st century, Colonialism should be dead.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
nikka just over here saying anything and everything :dead:

Im not gonna pollute the thread with this shyt, either grab a plane ticket to madison wisconsin and meet me at elver park so we can catch ones or gtfoh:umad:

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Madison, WI are White (Non-Hispanic) (72.9%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) (9.08%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (6.45%), White (Hispanic) (4.56%), and Two+ (Non-Hispanic) (3.69%).

:dead: no wonder you dikkride Israel, you live in an ocean of white faces willingly :laff:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qatar threatening to cut off oil supply to the world if Israel invades Gaza.

Qatar is an OPEC member, folks. Saudi Arabia has already stated they ain't happy with Israel..if the rest of the OPEC countries throw down the same gauntlet we back in the Jimmy Carter era with long ass fuel lines and high ass prices.
Not true, Qatar didnt say this, its fake news. Their primary export is natural gas as well, not oil.

Times are very different than the 70s and no foreseeable scenario where you will see a coordinated OPEC boycott like that again. The Saudis are on the verge of establishing diplomatic relations with Israel, the majority of the bloc is looking to export as much oil as they can, in midst of energy transition, and U.S. has a much higher production capacity than back then as well.