Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
So far just Israeli misinformation has been walked back in this thread over and over :jbhmm:

What misinformation from the Palestinian side is "vehement" in this thread? :skip: got examples

Just Israeli huh :dead:

This shyt is not one sided at all, getting all your information from a damn hip hop forum on a issue this sensitive is asinine.

And im with Palestine and see them as the true victims, but ive known about Hamas for years upon years now and they are a terrorist organization not a legitimate government representation for the Palestinian people like other groups.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Just Israeli huh :dead:

This shyt is not one sided at all, getting all your information from a damn hip hop forum on a issue this sensitive is asinine.

And im with Palestine and see them as the true victims, but ive known about Hamas for years upon years now and they are a terrorist organization not a legitimate government representation for the Palestinian people like other groups.
Did you just post the beheaded babies bs that even isreali intelligence denied this morning, as fact, once again with no proof :mjlol:

I know you aren't an agent, they don't hire retards :skip:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Did you just post the beheaded babies bs that even isreali intelligence denied this morning, as fact, once again with no proof :mjlol:

I know you aren't an agent, they don't hire retards :skip:

“Israel intelligence denied” the same one u was just saying pages ago was too inept to see this attack coming :dead: now u believe them when it suits you?

And you didn’t even post a source lmao

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Ireland was colonized by the British,
they don’t have the same solidarity with Britain.

They’ve felt colonialism, so it’s no surprise they’re so outspoken in the oppression of Palestine.

Britain is a major reason of the issue in Palestine.

Just look at the map and see who recognizes Palestinian statehood and who doesn’t.

The contrasting opinions of colonizer and colonized on the Israel-Palestine conflict are damn near seamless.

cacs have ALWAYS been and will always be the cancer of this world

Once again, fukk israel and affiliates :pacspit:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Okay so I’m a bit out of the loop as my son was born Sunday prematurely and things are just now settling down. So Hamas attacked and massacred a settlement of civilians. What is with all the p*ssy footing and mincing of words I’m seeing on social media? From all accounts I’ve seen, this is beyond fukked up and there’s a clear bad guy in this incident, right?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cacs have ALWAYS been and will always be the cancer of this world

Once again, fukk israel and affiliates :pacspit:

Then muthafukkas done fukked up country after country after country. You can tie a good amount of conflicts in the modern era back to them colonial era fakkits.