Daps
Reppin
The H
Ur not even allowed to say
“Palestine has the right to defend itself “

:dead:
This is why i want to move to a country that doesn't recognize Israel
Or one with less than a hundred Jews
I don't have a problem with all Jews.. just these extremist Netanyau types and every country that dikkrides em

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Okay so I’m a bit out of the loop as my son was born Sunday prematurely and things are just now settling down. So Hamas attacked and massacred a settlement of civilians. What is with all the p*ssy footing and mincing of words I’m seeing on social media? From all accounts I’ve seen, this is beyond fukked up and there’s a clear bad guy in this incident, right?

Congrats on the kid.

Nobody is arguing that Hamas isn't in the wrong here - that attack was foul and cowardly. They have been and continue to be terrible and the world would be better with them not in power. The issue is that Israel's response basically amounts to war crimes against Palestinian civilians. Cutting off food and water, cutting off electricity, killing 1,000+ civilians (lots of whom are kids, etc).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, fukk all that.

Which people are living in a concentration camp?

Which people control whether or not the other people can eat, drink and use electricity.

Which side has been importing armies, yes armies of european immigrants?

I use that word armies because everyone has to serve in the Israeli military unless you are one of those ultra orthodox heads that gets welfare to study the Torah.

There is no equating this confrontation in anyway based off of scale alone. No matter what part of this you try to quantify, Palestine is on the shyt end of the stick.

Got no arguments from me to that point.

But when it comes to talking about how we got to todays reality and tomorrows solution, there are no sides to pick but the people who have zero power to do anything about it.

Russia v Ukraine is easy. Russia should leave Ukraine the fukk alone.

Isreal leaves gaza alone, what happens next??

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The more i read on this, the more difficult it is for me to back anyone morally.

Everyone involved is violent, manipulative, and only out for their own intrests.

That’s how this started decades ago, and that reality perpetuates it today.

Nasty work by humanity is my only conclusion :smh:
That's every war breh :francis:

Once you see past the propaganda. It's nothing noble about any of it