Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
“Israel intelligence denied” the same one u was just saying pages ago was too inept to see this attack coming :dead: now u believe them when it suits you?

And you didn’t even post a source lmao
The half cac in your blood is making you too arrogant to concede when you are wrong :dead:

If they spread the rumor and later claim they cannot verify it... then yes i would believe them

Here you go

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

ReasonableMatic

Daps

F8P9nOqXgAAJ9UO

F8P9nOuWgAAIFjc

Anhur

All Star
Daps
You read my posts so I “got you” :umad:

You can admit it or not but you’re scared of my opinion on Islam and Palestine because it challenges your entire way of thinking
:russ::russ::russ::russ:
Unfortunately the masses of Palestinians must suffer for the actions and sentiments held by a minority of Palestinians
This is what Israel must do to defend themselves
But tell me what about all the Palestinians living good out side Gaza amongst Jews peacefully and reaping the benefits of Israel?
Why do you have 40 replies in this thread when you have such trash takes, breh? This is embarrassing. :mjlol:
I will give you a hint so you can do more research. Gaza is just a large concentration camp. So that's basically genocide and ethnic cleansing. They are called an apartheid state due to the treatment of all Palestinians that live outside Gaza.

You are not being consistent here...You said I misquoted the hadith therefore I'm ignorant because it is about the 'last days'. I showed you HAMAS using the same hadith in the SAME CONTEXT as I.... This would also presume that HAMAS is also ignorant about Islam based on your reasoning.

HAMAS says the hadith gives them license to do what they are doing to the Jews today. Can you explain to me why they are wrong since you know Islam better than HAMAS. Go ahead.

Hamas Covenant 1988

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).
As I said earlier, you are ignorant about Islam and that Hadith. I'm not a member of their organization so I can't tell you why they use that Hadith.
I've given you the context of that Hadith and that is what matters. I've also proven that Islam and Muslims don't have a track record of antisemitism. There is nothing more to discuss about this. All hostility originates from colonialism and apartheid and has nothing to do with religion.

I reiterate, the Palestinians have a right to self defense. We all know that China(1.7M) and the US(1.6M) have largest prison populations in the world, but that is only true if you exclude Gaza(2.2M), the largest open air prison in the world. Imagine a country of only 9 million having more prisoners than a country with 1.4 billion people. If that is not a crime against humanity, I don't know what is.

ScottyG

Daps
That article literally does not deny it happens, just not confirmed. meanwhile I have a source that was right there lmao
You one of them covid conspiracy retards i can tell :skip:

Isreali military whose canvased the area>>>>>>>>>One random person with no video proof in fukkin 2023

:dead:

You and Biden are the only ones to believe this, two senile fakkits :mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Okay so I’m a bit out of the loop as my son was born Sunday prematurely and things are just now settling down. So Hamas attacked and massacred a settlement of civilians. What is with all the p*ssy footing and mincing of words I’m seeing on social media? From all accounts I’ve seen, this is beyond fukked up and there’s a clear bad guy in this incident, right?
People just paying attention now cause some cute pawgs were killed at a festival

Isreal also lead a few very recent incursions in gaza, where they killed kids.. accidentally of course lol *wink*

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Men waving Israeli flags assaulted an 18-year-old Palestinian man in Brooklyn as ripples from the war in Israel continued to hit New York, police said Thursday.

The Palestinian man was with two friends on 86th St. near Fourth Ave. in Bay Ridge about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday when three cars rolled by.

Several men were in each car, waving Israeli flags out the window and screaming anti-Palestinian statements, cops said.

When the cars pulled over, the men jumped out of the vehicles and zeroed in on the 18-year-old.

After the attackers punched and kicked the Palestinian man, they ran back to their cars and sped off, said police. The victim’s two friends, ages 19 and 20, were not harmed.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You one of them covid conspiracy retards i can tell :skip:

Isreali military whose canvased the area>>>>>>>>>One random person with no video proof in fukkin 2023

:dead:

You and Biden are the only ones to believe this, two senile fakkits :mjlol:

Calling someone retard when there are whole threads on how retarded you are is hilarious :dead:

Argued hard asl about the rapes for some reason only to be wrong about that:

Now over wrong asf about something else, just use telegram app nikka.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
That's the whole point of threads like this. Exchanging information. I don't mind conceding a point and learning something I didnt know.
I’ll respectfully disagree wholeheartedly and leave it at that because there’s a lot of arguments I can lay down to defeat that post but I’m not in the mood for debating.

Strategic oil reserve is real low and a lot of shale wells are closed up now. Even if they could ramp up to meet demand we will be stuck for a while since the administration drained the oil reserves over the last year to keep domestic oil prices in check.

ScottyG

Daps
Calling someone retard when there are whole threads on how retarded you are is hilarious :dead:

Argued hard asl about the rapes for some reason only to be wrong about that:

Now over wrong asf about something else, just use telegram app nikka.
You are half white and live in Minnesota that makes you retarded by default :mjlol:

In your free time you play wrestle with white boys in your fakkit jiu jitsu class :dame: for no money or dream of ever making money. Just get off work hit the floor with white fakkits :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
WW3 anyone?

With Iran stoking the flames publicly...

This shyt is about to get crazier.

The Iranian Ayatollah Khemenei is on twitter and writing posts in hebrew trolling Israel.

He's been on one and there are people within the administration that strongly feel Iran is behind this and using Hamas as shield but Iran has the full support of the Arab nations and they have the power to wipe out Israel. The United States has to be extremely strategic. They can't just treat Iran like its Gaza.