Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
If push came to shove Black South Africans could only ever move within Africa, they do not have the right complexion to be received beyond Africa like the boers. The Dutch descendants could all move to Europe and Australia and they would be received with open arms and blend in easily. As they have been doing since Blacks took over :mjlol:
With how xenophobic they've been towards other Africans, it'll be interesting.

Ultimately Boers/White South Africans taking an extremist approach to the issue (creating Orania) are fighting a futile war. They're surrounded on this continent and the demographic pressure will only push more blacks further south. If they keep a defiant tone...it will backfire. Most African countries never forgave them for apartheid and view their continued defiance as provocation.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
You honestly don't see all of the overlapping and more importantly, the contradictory national interest at play here? Russia backs Syria. Israel bombs Syria. US just shot down a Turkish drone in Syria.

You say it's retarded. I say it's entirely possible that we may already be in the part of the history books that say how it all began/ended.
With John Kirby, the White House Spokesperson, basically telling Zelensky that the funding for the war in Ukraine is drawing to a close. Its clear that the Ukraine chapter has already been closed and that the focus is on Israel now.

So a showdown in that region might be what's being prepared as that seem to have the support from everyone in the West. Lindsey Graham is about to show up with Poms Poms with how much he's excited about US bombing Iran.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You honestly don't see all of the overlapping and more importantly, the contradictory national interest at play here? Russia backs Syria. Israel bombs Syria. US just shot down a Turkish drone in Syria.

You say it's retarded. I say it's entirely possible that we may already be in the part of the history books that say how it all began/ended.
USA helping Ukraine = Land Lease Agreement

Russia = Germany

Iran (Hamas) = Japan

:merchant:

I hope Iran don't try no Pearl Harbor :sadcam:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They should have killed the first Israeli settlers.
I dont understand why they just couldn't have split it right down the middle :mindblown: Give the Jews the north, give the Palestinians the south.
They did split it down the middle, and they did try to kill the first settlers. The issue is that Israel won every conflict with the backing of the west, and everytime they won a conflict they took more land.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Wow. The world is finally standing up to WS. I never thought I'd see the day.
Ireland was colonized by the British,
they don’t have the same solidarity with Britain.

They’ve felt colonialism, so it’s no surprise they’re so outspoken in the oppression of Palestine.

Britain is a major reason of the issue in Palestine.
MAGA and their housepet KOONS siding with Israel is on brand.

Ireland who was Colonized by England/Britain.

Just look at the map and see who recognizes Palestinian statehood and who doesn’t.

The contrasting opinions of colonizer and colonized on the Israel-Palestine conflict are damn near seamless.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
WW3 anyone?
u think we're living thru the phoney war phase or the japan's manchurian misadventures phase?

edit: i think in the future the world war monikers will be lost and we'll just refer to this as an entire era of cacs sperging out, like the hundred years' war or russo-chechen wars

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ireland was colonized by the British, they don’t have the same solidarity with Britain.
They’ve felt colonialism, so it’s no surprise they’re so outspoken in the oppression of Palestine.

Britain is a major reason of the issue in Palestine.

Just look at the map and see who recognizes Palestinian statehood and who doesn’t.

The contrasting opinions of colonizer and colonized on the Israel-Palestine conflict are damn near seamless.

We know