Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I don’t support killing innocents, but how innocent are you as a settler? You have literally stolen the homes/land from the people.

FREE THE GUYS :blessed:
Israel took the land through war. 7 day war when they whipped the entire Arab world in 7 days.
Are you saying all conquered lands should be handed back? Egypt, Turkey are all conquered lands.

This will be over in 1 week, Hamas the cowards will be bombed into oblivion and they will go back into their hiding holes like rats. Hiding behind women and children like they always do when they launch rockets into Israel.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wouldn't be so quick to defend Palestinians because I'm just not generally a fan of how conservative islam is even in its most "liberal" forms and think Israel is a better run country with more freedoms for its citizens, etc...and I know of Palestinian christians, but...this is about to be BRUTAL for them so...they better have Iran running to back them up cause NOTHING will save them from whats about to happen...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Israel took the land through war. 7 day war when the whipped the entire Arab world in 7 days.
Are you saying all conquered lands should be handed back? Egypt, Turkey are all conquered lands.

This will be over in 1 week, Hamas the cowards will be bombed into oblivion and they will go back into their hiding holes like rats. Hiding behind women and children like they always do when they launch rockets into Israel.
Theres a clock on boundaries fam... and not all borders are legitimate. I dont know how to telling you this.

You can't just compare each conflict to another.

I look at Palestine differently considering how the Arab world basically gave up on them.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Israel took the land through war. 7 day war when the whipped the entire Arab world in 7 days.

Conquered land?

I’m talking about settlers. The people stealing homes while families are out getting food or attending church. Or the settlers who walk inside a home and just throw the whole family out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don’t support killing innocents, but how innocent are you as a settler? You have literally stolen the homes/land from the people.

FREE THE GUYS :blessed:

a modern day settler can only exist if they go live on the moon or that island full of snakes.