Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if people are for palestine then why are they so angry at russia taking back ukraine? :troll:
Breh, you really think that it is Israel's divine right to occupy that land?

Because of a book?

These are the things that lead to genocide, and it's a shame we can't be fair on these issues.

It wasn't too long ago that killing 'savages' with our skin colour was tacitly approved by the church as well. We have some short fukking memories.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, you really think that it is Israel's divine right to occupy that land?

Because of a book?

These are the things that lead to genocide, and it's a shame we can't be fair on these issues.

It wasn't too long ago that killing 'savages' with our skin colour was tacitly approved by the church as well. We have some short fukking memories.

Breh all I said is that people who want Palestinians to have their land back seem to be on the other side when russia wants ukraine back, or china wants taiwan back

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Breh all I said is that people who want Palestinians to have their land back seem to be on the other side when russia wants ukraine back, or china wants taiwan back
Or when the natives want Canada back :manny:
I’d understood if they did and acted violently for it :manny:

Anyways its all the British fault for giving them that land if not mistaken then they just washed their hands of it and bounced :hubie:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden administration has already helped Iran by unlocking $6 billion and giving it back to them. Giving it to a major terrorist state. Absolutely idiotic decision.

Iran has been the biggest threat to the U.S. and the world for years.

The map shows the results of a 2013 (pre-Trump) WIN/Gallup International survey asking people which country they felt was the greatest threat to world peace.

threat-world-peace.jpg