Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Conquered land?

I’m talking about settlers. The people stealing homes while families are out getting food or attending church. Or the settlers who walk inside a home and just throw the whole family out.
How are they able to take land without consequence? Because they won the 7 day war....the victors of war decide the future. It's that simple.
The Palestinians can go to war again if they feel they can win again and let's see what will happen.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

threat-world-peace.jpg
Iran is gully though and you dont know it.

I dont think @BucciMane has a better answer how to free hostages in Iran. but Iran has been known to plot on American terror attacks (and I think they have a role in 9/11 people dont want to discuss) using Mexican cartels and shyt. They stalk targets in Europe (UK, GER, FR, Turkey) and USA/CAN.

They are NOT fukking around and are a major threat to the USA

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Hamas exist purely as an excuse for Israel to murder thousands of Palestinian civilians
everytime the small hats get the urge is coincidently when Hamas 'attacks' or 'declares war on Israel and the decadent west'

cnn and other zionist organization will spin the propaganda mill the next day
Smart man

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Theres a clock on boundaries fam... and not all borders are legitimate. I dont know how to telling you this.

You can't just compare each conflict to another.

I look at Palestine differently considering how the Arab world basically gave up on them.
I can make the case every border is not legitimate since most borders were drawn after some conflict or another foreign power.
Fact of the matter is the Arabs and Palestinians chose war and LOST. Israel have the upper hand now unless another war breaks out and they lose...they have every right to defend their people and deal with the terrorist scum.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is a serious question but I’m guessing Israel will handle this within a couple days or this attack is more bigger than it is?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can make the case every border is not legitimate since most borders were drawn after some conflict or another foreign power.
Fact of the matter is the Arabs and Palestinians chose war and LOST. Israel have the upper hand now unless another war breaks out and they lose...they have every right to defend their people and deal with the terrorist scum.
I CANT make this argument and I wont.

I think Ukraine is more legitimate by way of population, sovereignty, luck and frankly strength than Palestinians refusing to take the L over the years.