Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@IIVI

In one of the tweets you posted, the guy said that Iran/Hamas is doing this to ruin the Saudi/Israel peace deal.

How would that deal be ruined if Israel responds? Because, Israel is going to respond.
I really got no idea of the finer details to be honest, but basically been reading it’s a trend.

Iran tries to interrupt peace when Israel and Saudi Arabia (and thus America and Saudi Arabia) gets closer.

Iran basically sound like they’re trying to play the Muslims and Jews angle. Provoking an attack and saying “See!”

Israel and America really want to Saudi ally. Problem is if Saudi still signs the peace treaty it’ll look like they’re siding with the nation bombing people who share their beliefs. That’s further complicated because Israel, we’ll, got attacked and an attacked nation needs to show they will defend themselves, but they cannot go overboard.

A formal declaration of war by Hamas really must mean Saudi Arabia and Israel are very close to a Peace Treaty.

Again, that’s how it sounds to me.

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Israel is about to raise hell on Hamas. Netanyahu has been waiting for this

voiture

Superstar
Daps

fd8b0f77d767f1f6640afba6916ff67c_XL.jpg

A war was fought and Israel took land. Case closed if you ask me....the Palestinians refused the deal which was on the table and opted for war...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The Civil War wouldn't have happened without Nat Turner's Rebellion and the Raid on Harper's Ferry. Sometimes people have to die in order for your goals to be realized. It don't matter if it's men, women, children, babies or whomever else. Make an example of them.
Explain how nat turner helped bring about the civil war.

I have seen more footage from Israel Palestine than i have a Ukraine conflict that we have been funding for last 1-2 years :mjlol:
The Ukraine war has like two years of footage from hundreds of different soldiers and drones. You gotta be kidding or you are just ignoring what’s been going on.
this conflict will probably cause division among the right about who to support.
It’s pretty clear the right will support Israel. How is there even a question especially with how many civilians were directly targeted on video?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Explain how nat turner helped bring about the civil war.

The Ukraine war has like two years of footage from hundreds of different soldiers and drones. You gotta be kidding or you are just ignoring what’s been going on.

It’s pretty clear the right will support Israel. How is there even a question especially with how many civilians were directly targeted on video?

the same right that support terrorists attacks on black church's and jewish synagogues.?