Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yea countries invest in America because it’s a healthy secure investment. Why would a country invest in an entity if they didn’t expect a healthy return on investment and security for the future? Are you retarded?

It’s the same reason the vast majority of global trade is done in US dollars. The US dollar is stable, and its actual value is known and not easily manipulated in comparison to the day the Yuan.

This is what we like to call a low IQ imbecile making shyt up. It’s why you don’t like actual sources and economic articles. Your education comes from YouTube and high fructose corn syrup.
You’re getting closer but you’re not there yet :mjgrin:
Now ask yourself what makes the American economy a healthy a secure investment?

Academic sources aren’t the problem, the problem is your inability to actual take the time read and comprehend an academic source and then formulate a response in your own words instead of copying and pasting the whole damn article :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'm sure if you gave yourself long enough you could figure it out.

:hubie:

let me see ... ireland, afghanistan, vietnam ... examples of david winning ?
Both Ireland (USA) and North Vietnam (Soviets/China) had wealthy patrons who made sure the other country couldn’t take the gloves off. Afghanistan doesn’t have any strategic or political value. The Israelis have a vested interest in Palestine and the Palestinians have 0 great power support to keep the Israelis from massacring them outside of global empathy.
You’re getting closer but you’re not there yet :mjgrin:
Now ask yourself what makes the American economy a healthy a secure investment?

Academic sources aren’t the problem, the problem is your inability to actual take the time read and comprehend an academic source and then formulate a response in your own words instead of copying and pasting the whole damn article :mjlol:
The only thing I copy and pasted were a paragraph of an article and a few images and graphs. I’ve explained multiple times to you why the US is the healthiest most robust and secure economy on the planet. You being a low IQ imbecile isn’t my problem. The graphs were to help you because I figured pictures is the only thing you understand.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The largest gold and lithium mines in America are owned by corporations in Canada and china respectively.

Foreign Investment in America is based on the confidence that Americans will goto work everyday and spend their money on consumer goods. Not how much corn we produce :mjlol:

If those mines are owned by foreign nations then isn't that by definition foreign investment in the US?
Therefore making the US's economy at least partially run by resource extraction?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Go over to Nigeria and see how they treat you(all love).. Then go over to Palestine. Your black ass will be running back to Nigeria with the quickness.
Get the fukk outta here
A Palestinian has never called me Akata
But I get it,you can't relate to their struggle and Zionists scare you to death
But do me a favor and don't speak on behalf of Black people
You want South Africans and AAs to side with Jews or remain quiet?
:gucci:

Your people were never enslaved, wait.. you actually sold slaves
:heh:

Real nikkas stand on truth and principles
And oh your country has a Terrorist Group killing innocent people daily
I don't see your government bombing entire villages,towns or cities to root em out
Wanna explain why?
Don't bother

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Both Ireland (USA) and North Vietnam (Soviets/China) had wealthy patrons who made sure the other country couldn’t take the gloves off. Afghanistan doesn’t have any strategic or political value. The Israelis have a vested interest in Palestine and the Palestinians have 0 great power support to keep the Israelis from massacring them outside of global empathy.

The only thing I copy and pasted were a paragraph of an article and a few images and graphs. I’ve explained multiple times to you why the US is the healthiest most robust and secure economy on the planet. You being a low IQ imbecile isn’t my problem. The graphs were to help you because I figured pictures is the only thing you understand.
You don’t even the argument you’re trying to make anymore Jesus Christ you were so close :mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Palestine: Israel is an Apartheid State tryna ethnic cleanse us.
The UN: We agree, Israel is an Apartheid State.

Israel: Lies, we just believe Palestinians needs to be cleansed with no pushback or y’all just anti-Semitic.

Also Israel:

The very sad thing here is that the last time Netanyahu used white phosphorus was during the Obama/Biden administration.
There were reports that the U.S is who sent it to Israel, and now during Biden Israel does it again :(

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
75 years of Ls...still waiting to see a W...millions of dead sand cacs rotting in the desert and still counting...

200 countries have kicked out these gypsies they are literal scum :scust:

One question tho:

Why your boys huddled up in tunnels in their underwear tied up and for sale on Amazon? :jbhmm:

Your Jewish elders must really be embarrassed by your p*ssy ass soliders inability to defend themselves :beli: :why: :comeon:

Not enough training too much snap chat and fortnite :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
If those mines are owned by foreign nations then isn't that by definition foreign investment in the US?
Therefore making the US's economy at least partially run by resource extraction?
You need to forget the mining and resource aspect because you’re just confusing yourself.

Countries like china invest in the economy through treasuries. They buy treasuries because they have faith in our economy. Our economy is based on consumer spending. It has nothing to do with resource mining.

Read this article: Why China Buys U.S. Debt With Treasury Bonds

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the fukk outta here
A Palestinian has never called me Akata
But I get it,you can't relate to their struggle and Zionists scare you to death
But do me a favor and don't speak on behalf of Black people
You want South Africans and AAs to side with Jews or remain quiet?
:gucci:

Your people were never enslaved, wait.. you actually sold slaves

Real nikkas stand on truth and principles
And oh your country has a Terrorist Group killing innocent people daily
I don't see your government bombing entire villages,towns or cities to root em out
Wanna explain why?
Don't bother

Your dumbass dont even know what Akata means. Your dumbass listens to too much Tariq Nasheed who by the way spends all his free time coming up with new slurs for black immigrants like teather but complains about being called akata. Its not even really an insult like that.. And they call me Akata too cause I'm american (half ados). It's like saying gringo in latin america. It can be used in an insulting fashion but the definition of the term isnt insulting at all.

You cant name 1 thing palestinians ever did for your black ass but you wanna shuck and jive for them online. Go loose your job posting pro hamas rhetoric and see if your Palestinian friends come to your aid to bail you out and give you money. Lets see how much they love you.

You are not fighting against Jews or the status quo. You go to work everyday, dont cause any trouble, jump when your cac boss says so, and cash your puny checks at your local jewish owned bank. You are a keyboard wanna be revolutionary. You post tweets. Thats the extent of your fight. This country is sending more billions and weapons to Israel and there is nothing you are gonna do about it. You will vote the next zionist politician into office just like you did Joe biden.

Daps
They just disrespected the hell out of Kamala Harris’ husband on CNN, then fixed it. It said

Doug Emhoff: Kamala Harris’s Husband
They quickly changed it to First Gentleman.

He was speaking before Biden at a Jewish Community Leader meeting at the White House.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I already debunked this nonsense
Read through the thread before posting nonsense
Look up Fatima Bernawi and shut the fukk up
Your people practice racism against each other and us til this day
Ignorance exists everywhere in the world,Palestine isn't immuned to it

Real people stand on truth
You're the type to cry in your cubicle for being called a ni**ger instead of whooping your boss ass, because you scared of losing your job
Too much hummus in your anus
:scust:
:dead: