Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
i think its a no brainer that any sane person condemns loss of civilians on all sides, anyone that understands or experienced a war zone/conflict zone wouldn't wish this on anyone

but the western hypocrisy is so stark its disgusting, if the haitian revolution happened today they would frame it exactly like this ... any rebellion in the past would be framed as terroristic savages even if its a fringe faction of the population commiting actual atrocities

"maintaining peace" when the status quo is oppressing a whole people just means any complicity is cosigning the oppression in the first place

i'd hate to see how the west responds to any enslaved population in the past fight for their freedom based on the framing today (whether its americas, carribbean, etc), the moving goalpost of their moral superiority is hard to stomach for anyone with a conscious imo

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
That Gaza body count...:francis:

In just 5 days Israel has surpassed the 900 body count head start they gave HAMAS...and they haven't even started the invasion yet...

I'll never understand this sand CAC mental midget mentality of sacrifice thousands of your own people to kill a few hundred jews...Apparently only those with sand kernel sized brains can understand how that can possibly be considered an accomplishment...Whataboutism somehow makes this a rational move...

Apparently Lebanon now wants to sacrifice their people for the same cause...Incase anyone has forgotten, Lebanon are the same retarded sand CACs that did this to themselves...

Apparently the Lebanese government wants their citizens to relive that experience again, this time courtesy of US stealth bombers that make bigger booms...

fukk around and make checkers moves with your peoples lives screhs...:snoop:

You still in here cheerleading isreal now vs new opponents :dead:

I thought this "breh" didn't care either way :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this posted in a now deleted reddit thread

q1r5ulvm9itb1.webp

Which is exactly how things played out smh. It is so surreal to see people defend the genocide of Palestinians and Zionist settler colonialism; it's like watching someone cheer on a school shooter in real time.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your reading comprehension is poor. I brought the USA’s absolute incomprehensible wealth in natural resources as to why countries want to invest in its future. Because they know the USA has it if push comes to shove. You don’t want your economy to be solely resource based. That’s how you end up like Russia goofy.
Once again, you’re trying to debate a topic that you just don’t understand

Countries invest in the American economy through government treasuries. They invest in American resources through ownership in mining companies.

Foreign investment in the economy based on the confidence that American citizens will continue to consume and keep taking out loans. Our economy is based on spending, not mineral resources.

Countries like china are already the largest shareholders of multinational mining corporations that own the rights to our mineral wealth.

You don’t understand economics all you’re doing is derailing the thread, run along now :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

In just 5 days Israel has surpassed the 900 body count head start they gave HAMAS...and they haven't even started the invasion yet...

I'll never understand this sand CAC mental midget mentality of sacrifice thousands of your own people to kill a few hundred jews...Apparently only those with sand kernel sized brains can understand how that can possibly be considered an accomplishment...Whataboutism somehow makes this a rational move...

Apparently Lebanon now wants to sacrifice their people for the same cause...Incase anyone has forgotten, Lebanon are the same retarded sand CACs that did this to themselves...

Apparently the Lebanese government wants their citizens to relive that experience again, this time courtesy of US stealth bombers that make bigger booms...

fukk around and make checkers moves with your peoples lives screhs...:snoop:

Yeah I’m listening to Chapo Trap House a leftist podcast and they have this Gaza dude on there talking about what’s going on and you can tell dude is extremely proud of the attack. Like ok I feel that, but what’s the next play? I’m assuming they want to suck Israeli forces into the strip and maul them up close?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The argument isn’t whether the US is resource rich. Our economy isn’t resourced based, it’s based on American spending, consuming, and taking out more loans.
So your saying that if the US didn't collect any of it's resources that everything would keep moving like normal? :skip:
You do know that the vast majority of fuel consumed in the US is domestic right? Are you suggesting that the US is better off importing oil and gas rather than producing enough for itself and then some?

You are on another planet.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I'll never understand this sand CAC mental midget mentality of sacrifice thousands of your own people to kill a few hundred jews...

i'm sure if you gave yourself long enough you could figure it out.

:hubie:

let me see ... ireland, afghanistan, vietnam ... examples of david winning ?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Once again, you’re trying to debate a topic that you just don’t understand

Countries invest in the American economy through government treasuries.
Yea countries invest in America because it’s a healthy secure investment. Why would a country invest in an entity if they didn’t expect a healthy return on investment and security for the future? Are you retarded?

It’s the same reason the vast majority of global trade is done in US dollars. The US dollar is stable, and its actual value is known and not easily manipulated in comparison to the day the Yuan.
Our economy is based on spending, not mineral resources.

Countries like china are already the largest shareholders of multinational mining corporations that own the rights to our mineral wealth.

You don’t understand economics all you’re doing is derailing the thread, run along now :mjlol:
This is what we like to call a low IQ imbecile making shyt up. It’s why you don’t like actual sources and economic articles. Your education comes from YouTube and high fructose corn syrup.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This may be the stupidest thing I've read in months. I saw you walk back the bolded but you said what you said. US just found the largest lithium deposits on Earth.

The US is the 4th or 5th largest exporter of oil as of 2022. :skip:

In 2019 the United States produced 200 tonnes (6.4 million troy ounces) of gold (down from 210 tonnes in 2018) from 12 states, worth about US$8.9 billion, and 6.1% of world production, making it the fourth-largest gold-producing nation, behind China, Australia and Russia. Most gold produced today in the US comes from large open-pit heap leach mines in the state of Nevada. The US is a net exporter of gold.

Lol... People say some wild shyt.

😐

I didn’t walk back anything, you just aren’t able to up with the context conversation. You’re reading to respond and not to comprehend.

The fact that you mentioned oil exports shows you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

Countries like china are not investing in America based on how much gold we mine or lithium we find.

The largest gold and lithium mines in America are owned by corporations in Canada and china respectively.

Foreign Investment in America is based on the confidence that Americans will goto work everyday and spend their money on consumer goods. Not how much corn we produce :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i'm sure if you gave yourself long enough you could figure it out.

:hubie:

let me see ... ireland, afghanistan, vietnam ... examples of david winning ?
Only in a sand kernel sized brain could think this will result in a W...

75 years of Ls...still waiting to see a W...millions of dead sand cacs rotting in the desert and still counting...

Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result - the definition of insanity

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i think its a no brainer that any sane person condemns loss of civilians on all sides, anyone that understands or experienced a war zone/conflict zone wouldn't wish this on anyone

but the western hypocrisy is so stark its disgusting, if the haitian revolution happened today they would frame it exactly like this ... any rebellion in the past would be framed as terroristic savages even if its a fringe faction of the population commiting actual atrocities

"maintaining peace" when the status quo is oppressing a whole people just means any complicity is cosigning the oppression in the first place

i'd hate to see how the west responds to any enslaved population in the past fight for their freedom based on the framing today (whether its americas, carribbean, etc), the moving goalpost of their moral superiority is hard to stomach for anyone with a conscious imo
This

It's really just people weaponizing buzzwords and shaming tactics, it's really wild how bias people are being right now, anyone IRL who approaches me telling me to pick a side is getting cut off

More of the planet needs to be built up so people can just have space away from whoever they seriously can't coexist with :francis:

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So your saying that if the US didn't collect any of it's resources that everything would keep moving like normal? :skip:
You do know that the vast majority of fuel consumed in the US is domestic right? Are you suggesting that the US is better off importing oil and gas rather than producing enough for itself and then some?

You are on another planet.
If that’s the conclusion you came to than public school failed you :mjlol: