Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Get the fukk outta here
A Palestinian has never called me Akata
But I get it,you can't relate to their struggle and Zionists scare you to death
But do me a favor and don't speak on behalf of Black people
You want South Africans and AAs to side with Jews or remain quiet?
:gucci:

Your people were never enslaved, wait.. you actually sold slaves
:heh:

Real nikkas stand on truth and principles
And oh your country has a Terrorist Group killing innocent people daily
I don't see your government bombing entire villages,towns or cities to root em out
Wanna explain why?
Don't bother

I dont fw with you WHATSOEVER, but you not lying.

In counties paying taxes and fighting in wars for the Europeans. The Africans were no different than the Blacks of the South after slavery ended. The white supremacists are on ground and run everything.
Bullshyt. Africans out-numbered them crazy. And before you try to continue this false equivalency, it's not about what the wm WANTS to do, it's about you having the FORCE to stop them from doing it.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Only in a sand kernel sized brain could think this will result in a W...

75 years of Ls...still waiting to see a W...millions of dead sand cacs rotting in the desert and still counting...

Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result - the definition of insanity
:pachaha: Change your name to @The Fukin c00n

:pachaha: Because that's what you are. Either that or you're a mother fukking, cock sucking, cac fakkit.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
PUTIN’S FULL STATEMENT ABOUT PALESTINE AND ISRAEL

"The expansion of the conflict in the Middle East may lead to serious consequences, including the energy sector"

"The Palestinian problem is in the heart of every Muslim, and is perceived by them as a manifestation of injustice, elevated to an incredible degree”

"Actions should be taken to reduce the number of civilian casualties”

"The United States neglected the mechanisms in the Arab-Israeli conflict zone and relied on the material needs of the people in Palestinian territory."

"When creating Israel there was also talk about creating a sovereign Palestine, but this was never done"

"It is unknown whether it will be possible to calm the situation between Israel and Palestine in the near future, but this could lead to big problems"

"Both in the USA and in Israel there are many supporters of the creation of an independent Palestinian state, but the forces advocating a military solution are gaining the upper hand"

"The bitterness in Israel and Palestine is very great, but we must strive to minimize civilian losses, leave children and women alone."

"The aggravation in Israel will not affect oil production, but it may affect logistics, insurance, freight.”

"The accusations against Iran of involvement in the aggravation of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict are unsubstantiated."

"I don’t understand why the United States is pulling aircraft carrier groups towards Israel, this is aggravating the situation"

"Initially, when the decision was made to create the State of Israel, a parallel decision was made to create a second state. Initially, it was about the creation of two independent and sovereign states - Israel and Palestine... Israel, as you know, was created, but Palestine, as an independent and sovereign state, was never created."

Facts, how Putin of ALL people make the most sense in this shyt.
World leaders should be shamed and feel embarrassed.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
this has to be the most tortured news article i've ever read. in an eleven paragraph story about israel killing united nations staff and schoolchildren, the francocac author didn't mention once who the perpetrator was. :pacspit:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
this has to be the most tortured news article i've ever read. in an eleven paragraph story about israel killing united nations staff and schoolchildren, the francocac author didn't mention once who the perpetrator was. :pacspit:
:russ: Is that croissant eating fakkit suggesting that it's the Palestinians that are killing folks in Gaza?

And @mbewane fukk you you French fakkit.