Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The US has no problem printing money is whats causing problem you idiot. $20 trillion in debt is not healthy.
As long as US debt grows inline with US GDP growth debt is meaningless. Japan has higher inflation and triple debt to GDP. Is Japan going to collapse? Is Uganda a better place to live? Measuring rich countries by how much debt they have when debt is just an indicator of how much confidence creditors have in your economy is like thinking I’m richer than Elon Musk because he has more debt than me. Yeah billionaires with assets fund it easier to get loans, who would have thought? :mjlol: The US has debt because people believe in its future and economy goofball.

“How big and resource rich the us is” :mjlol:

Yes foreign governments have lost faith.
images

fig8-2998.png

“The Bank of International Settlements estimates that the US dollar is involved in almost 90 per cent of foreign exchange transactions and accounts for 85 per cent of transactions in spot, forward and swap markets. Half of global trade and three-fourths of Asia-Pacific trade are denominated in US dollars.”

Yes, please tell me about the vast reserves of oil, cobolt, lithium, gold etc being mined in the US. The US is a debt based economy not resource rich. Go google so more and then come back :russ:

Good job proving to everyone you have never left your neighborhood goofball.

2. United States​

The estimated value of natural resources in the U. S. is $45 trillion, almost 90% of which are timber and coal. In fact, the U.S. is the leading producer of coal.2 As of 2020, it had the largest proven coal reserves in the world.8

Other resources include substantial copper, gold, oil, and natural gas deposits. Also making the list are lead, molybdenum, phosphates, rare earth elements, uranium, bauxite, iron, mercury, nickel, potash, silver, tungsten, zinc, petroleum, natural gas, timber, and arable land.

images

Don’t mistake YOU being broke for the US being broke.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Regarding the 20 trillion dollar debt, you're 100% correct. And your assestment regarding our currency is accurate as well.

However, the continental US not being resource rich? You're smoking crack. Respectfully.
I never said the US isn’t resource rich. I said our economy isn’t resource based.

The other poster made the erroneous assertion that our resources is what’s driving our economy. Our economy is based on American spending, consumption, and debt, not our mining and export of mineral resources.

What’s even more ironic is that that a lot of US mines are owned by multinational corporations.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This has nothing to do with the bible , humans have been in wars since day 1.
This time period has actually been the most peaceful in human history.
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day

I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
This is a real mask slipping moment for the West; their leaders, their media, and a lot of its citizens.

When it comes to it those brown people's lives are not valued. They are seen as lesser than. All that Jewish (aka white) blood being spilled has flipped a switch in these people. While in previous outbreaks of violence between Israel and Palestine, people like Biden would just juelz and release mealy mouthed statements avoiding the real issue or trying to both-sides it. But now we're seeing the active support and co-signing of the mass killing and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people and the complete destruction of a city.

There's a demonic bloody thirsty energy out there now. These people feel comfortable airing out their real feelings in a way they haven't before.

I seen someone compare it to the vibes after 9/11 happened. shyt is getting ugly and disturbing.

But history will remember this.
I think this is what struck me the most--no one is allowed any sort of nuance, even if its concerning the fact that you're bombing a city with over half being children. This is an objective concern that any rational human being can agree upon while condemning Hamas and all.

That isn't allowed at all this time. It seems the word came down to prevent that narrative from taking hold as any sympathy for Palestinian may result in push back on Israel. I think the bigger picture is that consent is being manufactured for a wider conflict...I dont think Gaza is their goal. They want war with Iran, they've been itching for it. All the preps they're making, speeches by Bibi, etc seems to be pointing in that direction.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The US has no problem printing money is whats causing problem you idiot. $20 trillion in debt is not healthy.

How big and resource rich the us is:mjlol:

Yes foreign governments have lost faith. The western world has been able to stagnate other nations’ economies through massive sanctions and embargos and through exporting inflation as other nations have to convert their currency into dollars.

Yes, please tell me about the vast reserves of oil, cobolt, lithium, gold etc being mined in the US. The US is a debt based economy not resource rich. Go google so more and then come back :russ:

There’s an argument to be made that the US is one of the most resource rich countries in the world. Agriculture, rare earth, oil, natural gas….
US debt is not going to destroy the country a vacuum of leadership and climate change will
Currently
US dollar global reserve is approx. 60%…de dollarization is untenable

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
As long as US debt grows inline with US GDP growth debt is meaningless. Japan has higher inflation and triple debt to GDP. Is Japan going to collapse? Is Uganda a better place to live? Measuring rich countries by how much debt they have when debt is just an indicator of how much confidence creditors have in your economy is like thinking I’m richer than Elon Musk because he has more debt than me. Yeah billionaires with assets fund it easier to get loans, who would have thought? :mjlol: The US has debt because people believe in its future and economy goofball.

images

fig8-2998.png

“The Bank of International Settlements estimates that the US dollar is involved in almost 90 per cent of foreign exchange transactions and accounts for 85 per cent of transactions in spot, forward and swap markets. Half of global trade and three-fourths of Asia-Pacific trade are denominated in US dollars.”

2. United States​

The estimated value of natural resources in the U. S. is $45 trillion, almost 90% of which are timber and coal. In fact, the U.S. is the leading producer of coal.2 As of 2020, it had the largest proven coal reserves in the world.8

Other resources include substantial copper, gold, oil, and natural gas deposits. Also making the list are lead, molybdenum, phosphates, rare earth elements, uranium, bauxite, iron, mercury, nickel, potash, silver, tungsten, zinc, petroleum, natural gas, timber, and arable land.

images

You did a much better job expressing my points. Kudos.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never said the US isn’t resource rich. I said our economy isn’t resource based.

The other poster made the erroneous assertion that our resources is what’s driving our economy. Our economy is based on American spending, consumption, and debt, not our mining and export of mineral resources.

What’s even more ironic is that that a lot of US mines are owned by multinational corporations.
Your reading comprehension is poor. I brought the USA’s absolute incomprehensible wealth in natural resources as to why countries want to invest in its future. Because they know the USA has it if push comes to shove. You don’t want your economy to be solely resource based. That’s how you end up like Russia goofy.

Daps
You still doubt the Bible? World War 3 is inevitable.
So if some folks wrote a fictional book and millions of people believed every word , and some other people decided to act out the “prophecies” written in the book, what that mean

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That Gaza body count...:francis:

In just 5 days Israel has surpassed the 900 body count head start they gave HAMAS...and they haven't even started the invasion yet...

I'll never understand this sand CAC mental midget mentality of sacrifice thousands of your own people to kill a few hundred jews...Apparently only those with sand kernel sized brains can understand how that can possibly be considered an accomplishment...Whataboutism somehow makes this a rational move...

Apparently Lebanon now wants to sacrifice their people for the same cause...Incase anyone has forgotten, Lebanon are the same retarded sand CACs that did this to themselves...

Apparently the Lebanese government wants their citizens to relive that experience again, this time courtesy of US stealth bombers that make bigger booms...

fukk around and make checkers moves with your peoples lives screhs...:snoop:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
im on page 2 bout to read this thread and try to learn a lil something from a few of you wild unhinged ass nikkas

i already saw in another thread some shyt about coli nikkas defending rape? :why:and another thread about how come the hebrew nikkas from ny aint join in...like we dont already know them boys cant buy a bus ticket? :russ:

pretty sure the fight breaks out by page 10

that guy

Superstar
Daps

images

fig8-2998.png

2. United States​

images

When I told you to do some more googling I didn’t mean copy and paste the whole result feed :mjlol:

I’m not reading that wall of text. Post your own arguments in short form please.

I’m broke?
No need to get personal but I’m a physician assistant and I guarantee I’ve been out of the country this year alone than you have your whole life. Stick to the topic because you don’t want to go there :heh:

There’s an argument to be made that the US is one of the most resource rich countries in the world. Agriculture, rare earth, oil, natural gas….
US debt is not going to destroy the country a vacuum of leadership and climate change will
Currently
US dollar global reserve is approx. 60%…de dollarization is untenable
The argument isn’t whether the US is resource rich. Our economy isn’t resourced based, it’s based on American spending, consuming, and taking out more loans. The companies mining our resources are owned by multinational corporations.

Debt will destroy the economy. The United States can’t even spend the next 20 years running the current fiscal deficits. Federal spending in areas like social security, defense, healthcare are only going to increase over the coming decade. We could discuss this all day but this is a complex topic for another thread not a Israel vs Palestine thread.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
That Gaza body count...:francis:

In just 5 days Israel has surpassed the 900 body count head start they gave HAMAS...and they haven't even started the invasion yet...

I'll never understand this sand CAC mental midget mentality of sacrifice thousands of your own people to kill a few hundred jews...Apparently only those with sand kernel sized brains can understand how that can possibly be considered an accomplishment...Whataboutism somehow makes this a rational move...

Apparently Lebanon now wants to sacrifice their people for the same cause...Incase anyone has forgotten, Lebanon are the same retarded sand CACs that did this to themselves...

Apparently the Lebanese government wants their citizens to relive that experience again, this time courtesy of US stealth bombers that make bigger booms...

fukk around and make checkers moves with your peoples lives screhs...:snoop:

The final number probably should be multiplied by 3:
The unaccounted for due to atomization/incineration
Subsequent death due to disease/starvation (children and elderly)
Deaths attributed to suicide…

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yes, please tell me about the vast reserves of oil, cobolt, lithium, gold etc being mined in the US. The US is a debt based economy not resource rich.
This may be the stupidest thing I've read in months. I saw you walk back the bolded but you said what you said. US just found the largest lithium deposits on Earth.

The US is the 4th or 5th largest exporter of oil as of 2022. :skip:

In 2019 the United States produced 200 tonnes (6.4 million troy ounces) of gold (down from 210 tonnes in 2018) from 12 states, worth about US$8.9 billion, and 6.1% of world production, making it the fourth-largest gold-producing nation, behind China, Australia and Russia. Most gold produced today in the US comes from large open-pit heap leach mines in the state of Nevada. The US is a net exporter of gold.

However, the continental US not being resource rich? You're smoking crack. Respectfully.
Lol... People say some wild shyt.

😐

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
When I told you to do some more googling I didn’t mean copy and paste the whole result feed :mjlol:

I’m not reading that wall of text. Post your own arguments in short form please.

I’m broke?
No need to get personal but I’m a physician assistant and I guarantee I’ve been out of the country this year alone than you have your whole life. Stick to the topic because you don’t want to go there :heh:

The argument isn’t whether the US is resource rich. Our economy isn’t resourced based, it’s based on American spending, consuming, and taking out more loans. The companies mining our resources are owned by multinational corporations.

Debt will destroy the economy. The United States can’t even spend the next 20 years running the current fiscal deficits. Federal spending in areas like social security, defense, healthcare are only going to increase over the coming decade. We could discuss this all day but this is a complex topic for another thread not an Israel vs Palestine thread.
Then I misinterpreted your original statement. Apologies. US debt is the world’s lubricant….
:dame:
The bond market is not going anywhere.
Healthcare and social security are ridiculously inefficient but will not compromise the economy to the point of collapse.