Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The US debt to GDP ratio is extremely healthy and the US has one of the lowest rates of inflation in the world. The US has no problem printing money. What the hell are you talking about?

So foreign governments have lost faith in the U.S. economy now? :laff: Do you know how big and resource rich the US is? Shut the hell up and get off the internet.
The US has no problem printing money is whats causing problem you idiot. $20 trillion in debt is not healthy.

“How big and resource rich the us is” :mjlol:

Yes foreign governments have lost faith. The western world has been able to stagnate other nations’ economies through massive sanctions and embargos and through exporting inflation as other nations have to convert their currency into dollars.

Yes, please tell me about the vast reserves of oil, cobolt, lithium, gold etc being mined in the US. The US is a debt based economy not resource rich. Go google so more and then come back :russ:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
You still doubt the Bible? World War 3 is inevitable.

When Jesus comes back who's side is he on though :lupe:

D-4ZpskVUAAg_11.jpg:large

that guy

Superstar
Daps
you already showed you were a dumb ass when you said BRICS, so i already know what time you're on and don't have a need to respond to that bricsbabble. continue doing you, the BRICS will save you soon.
You took the time to reply but don’t have a response. Your brain is fried :mjlol:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
This is a real mask slipping moment for the West; their leaders, their media, and a lot of its citizens.

When it comes to it those brown people's lives are not valued. They are seen as lesser than. All that Jewish (aka white) blood being spilled has flipped a switch in these people. While in previous outbreaks of violence between Israel and Palestine, people like Biden would just juelz and release mealy mouthed statements avoiding the real issue or trying to both-sides it. But now we're seeing the active support and co-signing of the mass killing and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people and the complete destruction of a city.

There's a demonic bloody thirsty energy out there now. These people feel comfortable airing out their real feelings in a way they haven't before.

I seen someone compare it to the vibes after 9/11 happened. shyt is getting ugly and disturbing.

But history will remember this.
This is white on white violence. Arabs are white, they ain't brown. Lol

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The US has no problem printing money is whats causing problem you idiot. $20 trillion in debt is not healthy.

“How big and resource rich the us is” :mjlol:

Yes foreign governments have lost faith. The western world has been able to stagnate other nations’ economies through massive sanctions and embargos and through exporting inflation as other nations have to convert their currency into dollars.

Yes, please tell me about the vast reserves of oil, cobolt, lithium, gold etc being mined in the US. The US is a debt based economy not resource rich. Go google so more and then come back :russ:

Regarding the 20 trillion dollar debt, you're 100% correct. And your assestment regarding our currency is accurate as well.

However, the continental US not being resource rich? You're smoking crack. Respectfully.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This is white on white violence. Arabs are white, they ain't brown. Lol
It's funny seeing Arabs, Indians, and Latinos running around screaming I'm brown... but that's a conversation for another thread
:mjgrin:
Most arabs aren't that dark.

And if they are, I guess the dark ones can't afford to leave their countries... I wonder why
:mjpls:

Seeing kids smiling like that at this moment hurt my heart fam
:mjcry:

Last edited: