Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I wonder if the US will help Hama's the way they helped the Ukraine :troll:

Biden administration has already helped Iran by unlocking $6 billion and giving it back to them. Giving it to a major terrorist state. Absolutely idiotic decision.

Iran has been the biggest threat to the U.S. and the world for years.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Intifada...
helmet

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's honestly mind-boggling. Out of every possibly day, they are caught off-guard today?

Too many innocent Palestinians are going to end up being killed because of Iran/Hamas committing the acts they committed today. This is going to get very ugly.
Innocent Palenstinians are killed and beaten everyday.

Acting like Israel was just some docile bystander and now they’ve been pushed to slaughter people to defend themselves is woeful ignorance at best, and shilling at worst.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What a terrible move (both strategically and ethically) by Hamas. What do they even have to gain from this? :dahell:

I feel for Palestinian civilians, it's probably going to get ugly for them.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Innocent Palenstinians are killed and beaten everyday.

Acting like Israel was just some docile bystander and now they’ve been pushed to slaughter people to defend themselves is woeful ignorance at best, and shilling at worst.

I don't disagree that innocent Palestinians are killed by Isreal. I didn't insinuate that in my post at all. I said Israel should not have been caught off guard, and that there will be a response, and that response may be the harshest we've seen in our lifetimes.