Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I was born and raised here.

My point is that it was clear as day that the consequence of that letter would be.

If she’s fine with the consequences that’s one thing but it’s naïveté to be shocked that you can lose your job for that.

The entire private sector is run by individuals who publicly support Israel so are you saying black people should exit that labor market? And to where?
Yeah but your parents are not from here. I’m not trying to start a diaspora war, I’m just saying there is a distinct difference in culture.

Saying the entire private sector is run by individuals who publicly support Israel is being hyperbolic. It may be hard for her to find work but it’s not impossible and will have much more peace of mind with the decision she made than working for racist Zionist anyway. In fact, this situation proves that they’re only tolerant of “certain” black people aka the token negro.

We should be blackballing any law firm that blackballs her instead of trying to shame her for simply speaking the truth.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't know if posted yet, but this is one possible outcome unfortunately:

Side note: World War 3 would probably be the dirtiest war in history I'm sure all sides will have all types of biological shyt deployed in addition to nuclear strikes. COVID is probably a surface-level peak and what would be deployed.

Doubt america is scared of hezbollah, they would raze them easily if it came down to it

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
There's a quote I heard once, but I don't remember who from, that goes

"I don't know what world war 3 will be fought with, but I know world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

Syria is already bombing positions in the Golan so we’re tracking that way

Egypt is sending a humanitarian convoy into Gaza via the bombed out Rafah Crossing to which Israel has warned Egypt that they’ll fire on them if they come into the war zone. Egypt basically has stated that they’re going in anyway and said “attack us and let’s see how well you do with a million strong military versus the 3000 or so Hamas fighters.”.

Hezbollah is supposedly mobilizing but the dice roll is seeing what US does and to the another degree what Israel does in Gaza which I’m told the plans is to basically commit borderline genocide. The King of Jordan tried to setup a humanitarian convoy just like Egypt but Israel said “NO” which prompted people hitting the streets in Amman rallying for the Palestinian cause..Israel is being incredibly hardheaded with how’re they’re handling this, the EU and UN already done tell them that their SIEGE is ILLEGAL.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I was born and raised here.

My point is that it was clear as day that the consequence of that letter would be.

If she’s fine with the consequences that’s one thing but it’s naïveté to be shocked that you can lose your job for that.

The entire private sector is run by individuals who publicly support Israel so are you saying black people should exit that labor market? And to where?
Yeah but your parents are not from here. I’m not trying to start a diaspora war, I’m just saying there is a distinct difference in culture.

Saying the entire private sector is run by individuals who publicly support Israel is being hyperbolic. It may be hard for her to find work but it’s not impossible and will have much more peace of mind with the decision she made than working for racist Zionist anyway. In fact, this situation proves that they’re only tolerant of “certain” black people aka the token negro.

We should be blackballing any law firm that blackballs her instead of trying to shame her for simply speaking the truth.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Egypt is sending a humanitarian convoy into Gaza via the bombed out Rafah Crossing to which Israel has warned Egypt that they’ll fire on them if they come into the war zone. Egypt basically has stated that they’re going in anyway and said “attack us and let’s see how well you do with a million strong military versus the 3000 or so Hamas fighters.”.

Hezbollah is supposedly mobilizing but the dice roll is seeing what US does and to the another degree what Israel does in Gaza which I’m told the plans is to basically commit borderline genocide. The King of Jordan tried to setup a humanitarian convoy just like Egypt but Israel said “NO” which prompted people hitting the streets in Amman rallying for the Palestinian cause..Israel is being incredibly hardheaded with how’re they’re handling this, the EU and UN already done tell them that their SIEGE is ILLEGAL.

Ezekiel 39 :blessed:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Israel is openly saying that they will bomb innocent civilians from another country that are just trying to bring humanitarian aid to innocent civilians in Gaza yet the white media says nothing

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
This will be over by the end of the month...

The only question is will there be a building standing in Gaza...
You still in here cheerleading :skip:

I thought you didn't care either way :laff:

Cacs stay breaking character with their blackface profiles in these jew threads :dead:

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Doubt america is scared of hezbollah, they would raze them easily if it came down to it

Hezbollah is much more better equipped than Hamas and they actually have anti ship missiles from Iran that can hit Mach 2 speeds..meaning that expensive carrier group can be attacked plus they have fukked up the IDF before..don’t discount them at all.

There’s a reason why there’s eyes from the US and Israel trained on them.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Excellent comment but this part cracked me up:dead:

Breh has high level intel:whew:

Seriously though, great comment overall.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
That’s because white people only come together in order to not cannibalize themselves. They don’t genuinely like each other. Uniting under the guise of white supremacy is a tool that distracts them long enough to stop fighting themselves and exert their lust for violence on other people.

Remember this whole Palestine-Israel conflict is a direct result of them globally waring with each other despite basically conquering the world. Despite total world domination they still found a way to fight each other across multiple continents.

We don’t have that problem as melanated people so it’s much harder to unite as one ethnic group. We don’t naturally hate one another nor does our culture revolve around violence and war.

Another reason is because all Caucasian countries are pretty much all the same culturally so it’s far easier for them to form one monolithic culture of white supremacy. We are far too diverse culturally and would be doing ourselves a disservice in doing so.
Anglo-Saxons are legendarily ruthless in getting everyone to tow the line--colonized the Irish, jacked Greek culture and civilization while excluding them from "Whiteness"
And it has worked for them, and even more spectacularly well since 1945. They've basically shaped the world with that as their core doctrine and this is how they've had British Empire----> US Empire-----> ?

Black people tend to be a bit more welcoming of Foreigners than our own kind. Tribalism is our Achilles heel and its why slavery, colonization, Apartheid was so "easy" to execute. We have tribes that hate each other so much, they'd rather everybody suffer under European rule than see another tribe reign over them.