Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Don't know if posted yet, but this is one possible outcome unfortunately:

Side note: World War 3 would probably be the dirtiest war in history as I'm sure all sides will have all types of biological shyt deployed in addition to nuclear strikes. COVID is probably a surface-level peak at what would be deployed.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think that was it. Apparently she’s genuinely in shock.

I don’t know her specific financial situation but student loans can have that effect
She’s the student bar president of a prestigious law school. I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine. I highly doubt she had aspirations of working for the school instead of some high powered law firm

Daps
Reppin
NYC
She’s the student bar president of a prestigious law school. I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine. I highly doubt she had aspirations of working for the school instead of some high powered law firm
Huh? I’m saying her full time offer from the high powered law firm (Winston Strawn) is what was just rescinded.

She did a summer internship there and was offered full-time employment but now lost that offer post-graduation.

She’s been blackballed across all major firms.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Huh? I’m saying her full time offer from the high powered law firm is what was just rescinded. She did a summer internship there and was offered full-time employment but now lost that offer post-graduation.

She should be happy, the fact she used her platform to speak on this issue shows she has a conscious and desire for the truth so why would she want to work for a white supremacist law firm?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
If there's one thing Black people can learn about Ukraine, Israel etc--its the capacity of White people, Jewish people etc to stay ON-CODE when their interests are threatened and they need to hit back. All those little nuances and differences they have disappear when it comes to oppressing other groups.
You can see it in how they critique school bombings in both conflict. Its a masterclass, really.
We haven't learned to do that on a large scale yet.
I was complaining about this a while ago and morons wanted to argue. Pulling up bullshyt that doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things , because other groups can come together regardless of history to attack or defend themselves. Yet black people find it impossible…
:francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huh? I’m saying her full time offer from the high powered law firm (Winston Strawn) is what was just rescinded.

She did a summer internship there and was offered full-time employment but now lost that offer post-graduation.

They’re racist zionists so she should be thankful :yeshrug:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why a lot of people are afraid to speak up. One of my old Palestinian coworkers called out an exec at a top 5 company on LinkedIn. Wonder if he’ll get fired.