Daps
Yes the fukk it does :why:
He doing a A1 Baghdad Bob impersonation... :heh:

bagdad-bob.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
ryan-howard-bj-novak.gif

MSNBC is no longer a reputable news source...

- Sand CAC defense force
There’s a difference between reputable and objective

MSNBC parent company is NBCuniversal

NBCuniversal CEO who just resigned is jeff shell.

In 2015, he was awarded the Dorothy and Sherrill C. Corwin Human Relations Award by the American Jewish Committee.[9] Shell is a 2010 inductee into the Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame.

He’s literally in the Jewish hall of fame :mjlol:

But keep on posting caucasian media coverage of middle eastern white supremacy. I’m sure they’ll be completely objective.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
There’s a difference between reputable and objective

MSNBC parent company is NBCuniversal

NBCuniversal CEO who just resigned is jeff shell.

In 2015, he was awarded the Dorothy and Sherrill C. Corwin Human Relations Award by the American Jewish Committee.[9] Shell is a 2010 inductee into the Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame.

He’s literally in the Jewish hall of fame :mjlol:

But keep on posting caucasian media coverage of middle eastern white supremacy. I’m sure they’ll be completely objective.
right on cue... :heh:

I'm renaming you sand c00ns...

- Sand CAC Spin Force Division

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yup, I read a story of how they killed a grandma and the dude took her phone and posted the photo of her dead body on facebook - Israeli woman finds out about grandma's death from Hamas video on Facebook

Ish like this messes up your cause. Like i said if they just slaughtered soldiers like they did at the barrack, kidnap soldiers well that's war and the response would not be like this.

But the killing of elderly, children, foreigners even jewish people who were probably moderates before prob signed up as reservist
You do know they don’t give AF about westerners having sympathy for their cause. :russ:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Feel free to post it Pete :mjpls:
Homie, I'm not going back and forth with you on this. It's a three minute video and he mentions the rape and beheading of Israeli citizens within the first minute.

Feel free to read the video transcript or Google for more info but this interaction between you and I is done, I can't help you.

Last edited: