Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Sccit you left for the promised land yet??
Hit hama's with that slick nikka
talk about yo funky fresh beats and
glamour them with yo zionist stupid fresh moves yo.
mM15eLm.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I’m speaking on RIGHT NOW not history.

As a whole the Jewish government are not the ones attacking.

They have no benefit to pick on a weaker people. Nothing to gain.

They’re reacting to the Palestinians seeking revenge or just hating on Jews because of religion

This is why Israel is taking measures to protect themselves from terrorists organizations. Because they are hated openly in the “Muslim world”
All the individual outliers doing bad stuff on both sides are irrelevant

Just like we have plenty of racist white people (KKK) and fringe black people who are part of crazy extremist hateful groups (NOI) against whites people in USA

But as a NATION and people Palestinians look way worse here supporting Hamas as their “hero’s”

You right. That's they bad. I mean 75 years of discrimination, apartheid, 2nd class citizenship on the best of days, and living in an open-air prison they should have a far better disposition. :hubie:

How can anyone see that as "attacking a weaker people"? That's just Tuesday. :yeshrug:

:comeon:

:unimpressed:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I still stand by my opinion that the jews are just a high functioning group of gypsies that tricked the world into thinking that they are god's chosen ones.

It's ridiculous how such a small nation holds so much power throughout the world.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this imbecile who doesn't even have a cursory understanding of that Hadith. That Hadith is about the end times. A time where Prophet Esa (Jesus) PBUH has returned... :what:
Has he returned? Then this Hadith does not apply. BTW, those are fighters hiding behind the rocks, not civilians. A Prophet would not instruct his followers to attack civilians... Well maybe they do in the Torah but at least not in the Quran and Ahadith.:ehh:

Also, it was under Muslim rule that Jews had their golden age. They were tortured in Christian Spain, Christian Rome, Christian Germany, etc. They always come to Muslim countries for refuge as we protected them from forced conversions, ethnic cleansing, and outright genocide.

Islam is far from anti-Semitic. Only an imbecile that is ignorant of history and the religion itself would believe so. :comeon:

Palestine has been under apartheid for 70+ because of cacs. They have a right to self-defense. Their dead will enjoy Paradise forever while the other side has something far hotter waiting for them.

Do you know you’re digging yourself into a hole with this post :patrice:

The idea of “end times” is subjective and has evolved over times :troll:

Most recent Christian spin off cults has some sort of idea that we were living in the biblical “end times” or are obsessed with the topic in which it’s leader has a revelation/prediction about it and he would lead the people during it. This person could be seen as “Jesus” returning or the one to bring upon “Jesus coming back” in their lifetime.

This is not far off from the beliefs of the 1st Muslims...... who were obviously a judo Christian spin off cult/movement lead by a man known today as “Muhammad”.

So you think the Muslim extremists today (Hamas, al queda, etc....) see the world any different now than 1000+ years ago?

Orthodox Jewish people don’t. Which is why they want their land, right?

So here we are. Jews and Muslims at war.

Anyways... I don’t wanna make this thread into a debate on Islam. So I’ll just let you cook. :hubie:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
so the coli got a dude sitting in on pentagon / cia meetings and we also got vet who has first hand knowledge of tank shells andd artillery

coli intelligence committee :blessed:
There's a few on here. I can tell by what they are talking about. Easy to tell whose in the IC and who aint.