Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
First they commit a terrorist attack and then cry Geneva convention come save us in attempt to stop the retaliation...:heh:

Naturally that didn't work so now they're threatening to execute the hostages which happen to be the only thing standing in the way of angry vengeful Zionists using dehumanizing language from turning Gaza into the worlds largest graveyard...I can't even laugh at how insane this one is, and I'm the nikka watching with the bag of popcorn rooting for the whole region to be turned into radioactive dust...:gucci:
Remember when this jewcac in blackface said he doesn't care either way :skip:

Sure seems like you are back and rooting for a side :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
First they commit a terrorist attack and then cry Geneva convention come save us in attempt to stop the retaliation...:heh:

Naturally that didn't work so now they're threatening to execute the hostages which happen to be the only thing standing in the way of angry vengeful Zionists using dehumanizing language from turning Gaza into the worlds largest graveyard...I can't even laugh at how insane this one is, and I'm the nikka watching with the bag of popcorn rooting for the whole region to be turned into radioactive dust...:gucci:

Executing hostages and posting clips online is just going to make it worse for them.

what they should be doing is seeing if they can get majority of their kids to safety

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The only reason Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv exists is because of the Jews. Israel is what it is today because of the Jews. It was a wasteland before the Jews got back to The Land.

Go read what Mark Twain had to say about Israel back in the day.

Nope. The "jews" that invaded palestine are Europeans. They have no claim to that land.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Lots of the hatred of Jews is rooted in this hadith. At least it's one of the one HAMAS cites when butchering Jewish people. Barbaric animals who deserve no place on earth.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Netanyahu should send them a one way ticket to their so called paradise where they will have 72 virgins waiting for them and an endless penis which forever stays erect.
Look at this imbecile who doesn't even have a cursory understanding of that Hadith. That Hadith is about the end times. A time where Prophet Esa (Jesus) PBUH has returned... :what:
Has he returned? Then this Hadith does not apply. BTW, those are fighters hiding behind the rocks, not civilians. A Prophet would not instruct his followers to attack civilians... Well maybe they do in the Torah but at least not in the Quran and Ahadith.:ehh:

Also, it was under Muslim rule that Jews had their golden age. They were tortured in Christian Spain, Christian Rome, Christian Germany, etc. They always come to Muslim countries for refuge as we protected them from forced conversions, ethnic cleansing, and outright genocide.

Islam is far from anti-Semitic. Only an imbecile that is ignorant of history and the religion itself would believe so. :comeon:

Palestine has been under apartheid for 70+ because of cacs. They have a right to self-defense. Their dead will enjoy Paradise forever while the other side has something far hotter waiting for them.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This basically sums up my theory on why this situation occured:

:hubie:

Too many coincidences.

There's a whole lot of undercover stuff going on behind this. They are not telling the truth in the media.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Look at this imbecile who doesn't even have a cursory understanding of that Hadith. That Hadith is about the end times. A time where Prophet Esa (Jesus) PBUH has returned... :what:
Has he returned? Then this Hadith does not apply. BTW, those are fighters hiding behind the rocks, not civilians. A Prophet would not instruct his followers to attack civilians... Well maybe they do in the Torah but at least not in the Quran and Ahadith.:ehh:

Also, it was under Muslim rule that Jews had their golden age. They were tortured in Christian Spain, Christian Rome, Christian Germany, etc. They always come to Muslim countries for refuge as we protected them from forced conversions, ethnic cleansing, and outright genocide.

Islam is far from anti-Semitic. Only an imbecile that is ignorant of history and the religion itself would believe so. :comeon:

Palestine has been under apartheid for 70+ because of cacs. They have a right to self-defense. Their dead will enjoy Paradise forever while the other side has something far hotter waiting for them.
Well go preach to HAMAS because they missed the memo that the hadith about killing Jews is about the end times (that itself is sick but I'll let it slide for the sake of your BS argument) Why are you upset with me regarding a hadith that HAMAS quotes in their charter?

Hamas Covenant 1988

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

I want you to condemn HAMAS just as you did with me for being ignorant about Islam.....go ahead. Apparently you know Islam better than Hamas...go ahead.