Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of bad stuff happen in this world. Not defending that

But I’m also not supporting murdering terrorists as leaders or example of a group of people (Palestinians)

And it’s definitely stupid for all Muslims as a whole to be one sided on the issue as they seem to be.

Palestinians made their bed and now they sleep in it

They got in a war with a much more powerful group of people and are losing

And Israeli people are paying the the price for their policies and religious views. That’s why they can’t live in peace

Pretty balanced situation if you ask me.

And according to Islam the land belongs to the “chosen people” and that is exactly what’s happening in history like it or not :hubie:

Muslims should be working with the Jews instead of against them so they can both live good.
Wow. This is my issue with the situation.

You have been flooded with two days of atrocities against the Jews on social media and you can make a statement like that. You are totally dismissive towards them in your tone, and while your statement about Israel seem to balance it out, it's still less dismissive.

Palestinians have years of atrocities to live with. Theirs aren't trumpeted by the media. We are programmed to expect Palestinians should be punished while the Israelis can be reasoned with.

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Ask Jordan what happaned when they took in palestinians. Their prime minister was assassinated and the country was invaded.

You should read up on what happened when the Jordanians let them in. It's very hard to weed out the good from the bad.
It can either go very well or extremely bad if terrorists make it through, Why would Egypt take that risk?

Damn sometimes it be your own people.
:mjcry:

It seems like Gaza is about to get molly whooped right now. It seems like it's do or die right now. shyts so complex man
:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn sometimes it be your own people.
:mjcry:

It seems like Gaza is about to get molly whooped right now. It seems like it's do or die right now. shyts so complex man
:francis:

Same thing happaned when congo took in Rwandan hutsis after the Rwandan genocide . It led to the first Congo war

Even now in 2023 they still at it

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. This is my issue with the situation.

You have been flooded with two days of atrocities against the Jews on social media and you can make a statement like that. You are totally dismissive towards them in your tone, and while your statement about Israel seem to balance it out, it's still less dismissive.

Palestinians have years of atrocities to live with. Theirs aren't trumpeted by the media. We are programmed to expect Palestinians should be punished while the Israelis can be reasoned with.

It’s because of the Holocaust and what the Quran teaches about the “Jews” and ultimately how the Muslim world have expressed their hatred

Jews are a minority and “oppressed” people in the Arab world

It’s just the fact that they are white and rich that complicates things

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s because of the Holocaust and what the Quran teaches about the “Jews” and ultimately how the Muslim world have expressed their hatred

Jews are a minority and “oppressed” people in the Arab world

It’s just the fact that they are white and rich that complicates things
The Holocaust happened and it was atrocious. The Quran is a book. I believe God told folks to wipe out a few groups in the Torah.

So all the bullshyt aside, how much more mind boggling is it for Israel to create the same situation they fought to escape in the Gaza?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know why doesn't Egypt open its borders for Gaza?

Right or why don’t the super rich Arab nations open up and accept them to come immigrate with their resources

Shouldn’t the Muslim world extend charity?

Why continue watch their Muslim brothers fight a losing war

There’s so many Muslim countries but only one Jewish country with almost no space for them to live peacefully

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
First they commit a terrorist attack and then cry Geneva convention come save us in attempt to stop the retaliation...:heh:

Naturally that didn't work so now they're threatening to execute the hostages which happen to be the only thing standing in the way of angry vengeful Zionists using dehumanizing language from turning Gaza into the worlds largest graveyard...I can't even laugh at how insane this one is, and I'm the nikka watching with the bag of popcorn rooting for the whole region to be turned into radioactive dust...:gucci: