Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: No one is supporting or saying what Hamas did is right, just saying keep the same energy when the same thing has been happening to the Palestinians and still is.

I’m speaking on RIGHT NOW not history.

As a whole the Jewish government are not the ones attacking.

They have no benefit to pick on a weaker people. Nothing to gain.

They’re reacting to the Palestinians seeking revenge or just hating on Jews because of religion

This is why Israel is taking measures to protect themselves from terrorists organizations. Because they are hated openly in the “Muslim world”
All the individual outliers doing bad stuff on both sides are irrelevant

Just like we have plenty of racist white people (KKK) and fringe black people who are part of crazy extremist hateful groups (NOI) against whites people in USA

But as a NATION and people Palestinians look way worse here supporting Hamas as their “hero’s”

voiture

Superstar
Daps
You're such fukkin c00n ass fakkit.
Only a terrorist sympathizer will get triggered when I'm shytting on HAMAS.

You do know that as a US citizen HAMAS sees you as an enemy because they are on this list?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Unless you are almost 70 you are not paying taxes longer than I have been alive. I am also not worried about a draft as I am a veteran. I already served voluntarily during wartime. Finally , unfortunately for you I work for the organization that audits the defense contractors . I have 1st hand knowledge of what they are doing. In fact I have been to one of the actual plants that makes the artillery and tank shells out in palm desert CA numerous times.

It's not the manpower that is the problem it is the ammunition. Ukraine is burning through artillery shells like crazy. Israel will do the same. Our current production capabilities aren't matching the expenditure. So we have to dig into our reserves. If we have to put boots on the ground we are going to have to prioritize our own use. Hell we have to figure out how to supply Israel and Ukraine

Here is a video about the problem supplying ukraine. Smart money would invest in the companies making the shells. :sas2:

so the coli got a dude sitting in on pentagon / cia meetings and we also got vet who has first hand knowledge of tank shells andd artillery

coli intelligence committee :blessed:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This falsehood gets repeated far too often. Israel can do this. They've been doing this. At least be honest in your justification.

So you want to blame ISRAEL for winning a war and being prepared to defend their land?

If Palestinians had a legit army, president and started a formal secular war to get back what land was “stolen” from them I’d be pro Palestine.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
A lot of bad stuff happen in this world. Not defending that

But I’m also not supporting murdering terrorists as leaders or example of a group of people (Palestinians)

And it’s definitely stupid for all Muslims as a whole to be one sided on the issue as they seem to be.

Palestinians made their bed and now they sleep in it

They got in a war with a much more powerful group of people and are losing

And Israeli people are paying the the price for their policies and religious views. That’s why they can’t live in peace

Pretty balanced situation if you ask me.

And according to Islam the land belongs to the “chosen people” and that is exactly what’s happening in history like it or not :hubie:

Muslims should be working with the Jews instead of against them so they can both live good.
Just shut up nikka
Go watch Love & Hip Hop or something

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
I'm suspecting a mole or HAMAS misdirected the intelligence service
Funnily enough, I was watching this video just now and the former prime minister said what he thinks happened. He's saying they knew but thought they were playin games or something:

He sounds like he has some political beef though, so who knows.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m speaking on RIGHT NOW not history.

As a whole the Jewish government are not the ones attacking.

They have no benefit to pick on a weaker people. Nothing to gain.

They’re reacting to the Palestinians seeking revenge or just hating on Jews because of religion

This is why Israel is taking measures to protect themselves from terrorists organizations. Because they are hated openly in the “Muslim world”
All the individual outliers doing bad stuff on both sides are irrelevant

Just like we have plenty of racist white people (KKK) and fringe black people who are part of crazy extremist hateful groups (NOI) against whites people in USA

But as a NATION and people Palestinians look way worse here supporting Hamas as their “hero’s”
When the IDF murders civilians, children and journalists, is that not sanctioned by the government? That’s not a fringe group. That’s the national army.

Let me guess: that’s just a few bad apples.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is like a kid getting beat up daily by a bully while the teachers/administration claim they don't see it. Then one day he decides to fight back and breaks the bully's jaw. Then the bully gets his older brothers and friends to fukk the kid up afterward and the school expels the kid under zero tolerance.

I'm also confused how one of the best and largest intelligence agencies in the world didn't see this coming. With an attack of this size from Hamas, surely there was tons of chatter leading up to the attack.

The only reason Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv exists is because of the Jews. Israel is what it is today because of the Jews. It was a wasteland before the Jews got back to The Land.

Go read what Mark Twain had to say about Israel back in the day.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone know why doesn't Egypt open its borders for Gaza?
You should read up on what happened when the Jordanians let them in. It's very hard to weed out the good from the bad.
It can either go very well or extremely bad if terrorists make it through, Why would Egypt take that risk?