Reppin
NULL

I dunno how non Jewish people still support what Hamas is doing

I see a lot of pro Palestine movements in different cities on the internet

:why:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
They killed, possibly killed and tortured, both American and EU civilians in this attack. USA and EU about to turn they head and act like they don't see anything.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
How his post started

How he ended it :francis:. Turn millions to death over some 200 people. Clearly some lives are worth more to you. Smfh.

:gucci:

This tripped me up, can’t even lie:snoop:
Bruh just agreed with a genocide on killing Muslim civilians.
inter-islamic beef been going on since my prophet was alive and will exist long after i go. we're not a monolith.

i do not stand with hamas or any militant islamic group.
You would be shocked at the political spectrum of muslims.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

I dunno how non Jewish people still support what Hamas is doing

I see a lot of pro Palestine movements in different cities on the internet

:why:

:mjlol: Okay, c00n. Since it's so hard for your small brain to understand, I will spell it out for you.

:comeon: The same thing has been happening to Palestinians for a very long time. Where is the outrage for all the innocent Palestinians that have been murdered since 1948?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
found this short doc.... from watching the Doc,, ---> Israel are the:mjpls:(((( No PALESTINE ))))
pleae corect me brehs,, im learning

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Okay, c00n. Since it's so hard for your small brain to understand, I will spell it out for you.

:comeon: The same thing has been happening to Palestinians for a very long time. Where is the outrage for all the innocent Palestinians that have been murdered since 1948?

How does Hamas attacking Israel in such a brutal fashion help Palestine?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lots of the hatred of Jews is rooted in this hadith. At least it's one of the one HAMAS cites when butchering Jewish people. Barbaric animals who deserve no place on earth.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Netanyahu should send them a one way ticket to their so called paradise where they will have 72 virgins waiting for them and an endless penis which forever stays erect.
Reported for encouraging genocide :ufdup:

@Houston911 @hex y’all cool with posters proudly encouraging the genocide of Palestinians?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

28llw9.jpg

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of the hatred of Jews is rooted in this hadith. At least it's one of the one HAMAS cites when butchering Jewish people. Barbaric animals who deserve no place on earth.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Netanyahu should send them a one way ticket to their so called paradise where they will have 72 virgins waiting for them and an endless penis which forever stays erect.

Right, so how are “good” Muslim people supporting Hamas?

Or is attacking Israel right now in line with being a “good Muslim”?

Especially if Jews are “people of the book” and monotheistic
It’s a pretty simple question :manny:

Any Muslims in the thread wanna explain how Hamas isn’t committing sins like murder in their own Gods eyes?

Or does anything go in a “holy war”? :hubie: