Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's called propaganda. I wanna see the bodies like I seen in the videos Hamas posted. Post the dead bodies and the corpses being paraded through the streets
There are multiple videos and news stories posted in this thread showing people cheer on the deaths of children, innocents being bombed, and calling for more deaths of innocents. You just choose to ignore them, because you already have your mind made up that they don't deserve the same consideration.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Human animals huh? There attitude is very reminiscent of something I cant quite put my finger on...:patrice:
Yoav Gallant spit PURE dehumanizing Genocide Lingo and housepet KOONS in here siding w/ em despite being descendants of Slavery.

It’s the same dehumanizing lingo our Colonizers had for the Black Diaspora to justify our enslavement.

The same lingo to dehumanize Indigenous people in the Americas to justify their genocide.

Those that defend Israel are LOST NIKKAS that need to know shame

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
There are multiple videos and news stories posted in this thread showing people cheer on the deaths of children, innocents being bombed, and calling for more deaths of innocents. You just choose to ignore them, because you already have your mind made up that they don't deserve the same consideration.
Breh answering killing with killing is not the answer, but if the beef is 70 years old :yeshrug:

Just know these Hamas people fukked up slaughtering innocents and broadcasting, they gaining eyes that wouldn't care

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:heh:
them hamas leaders bodyguards in qatar when they gotta take a bite of that sandwich first :to:
Its wild how two days ago they wiped the Geneva convention with their asses and now their twitter street team all :mjcry: Geneva convention come save us :sadcam:after the other side starts hitting back...

That's not how real life works...

doc-rivers-staring-blankly.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
NAZIS GONE BE OUTTED SOMETHIN SERIOUS ROUND THIS SHIIT

WHAT KIND OF A FAGOT THINKS ITS COOL TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF KIDS DYIN?

You gonna keep that same energy across the board or nah??

Damn. Turned right into an exposal thread. Called his own people nazis and fakkits. Man in the mirror indeed. :ehh:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Can't attack people then expect them to just sit there and do nothing or not use alarming language to describe you. I think Palestine was gaining more favor with people, but this attack and the gruesome nature of it isn't doing them any favors. Quite the opposite imo.

:francis:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Can't attack people then expect them to just sit there and do nothing or not use alarming language to describe you. I think Palestine was gaining more favor with people, but this attack and the gruesome nature of it isn't doing them any favors. Quite the opposite imo.

PR diaster for Palestine. Israel has a blank check now to eliminate HAMAS or else it will happen again

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:mjgrin: Thanks for your deep and thoughtful input, c00n.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Last edited: