Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

voiture

Superstar
Daps
And Israel is a far right-wing fascist government who has said they do not support even a "peaceful" 2 state solution with Palestine. They want a complete genocide / displacement of all Palestinians. Not just Hamas, but even innocent women and children.

Israel murders innocent journalist for just trying to cover what's going on.

shyt Israel helped create Hamas to counter to left-wing Palestinians.

I can't take anyone who makes the case of HAMAS being an Israeli creation seriously. It's a cowardly copout to avoid the atrocities and the barbarity of this terrorist group.
HAMAS is a creation of radical Islamic extremists...they believe there have authority to wipe out Jews and have Islamic hadiths to backup this claim

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis

Sounds a whole lot like genocide to me if they go through with it.

This is what it's always been......damn devils.
Lucifers thousand years are up.......Celebrate!!!!
:blessed:

UKVu0t8.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Send these mfs to The Hague

That sounds absolutely NO DIFFERENT from what the Nazis did to Russia in World War 2 and killed/wounded 50 MILLION people.

Before the war, Hitler had issued the notorious Commissar Order, which called for all Soviet political commissars taken prisoner at the front to be shot immediately without trial.[343] German soldiers participated in these mass killings along with members of the SS-Einsatzgruppen, sometimes reluctantly, claiming "military necessity".[344][345] On the eve of the invasion, German soldiers were informed that their battle "demands ruthless and vigorous measures against Bolshevik inciters, guerrillas, saboteurs, Jews and the complete elimination of all active and passive resistance". Collective punishment was authorised against partisan attacks; if a perpetrator could not be quickly identified, burning villages and mass executions were considered acceptable reprisals.[346] Although the majority of German soldiers accepted these crimes as justified due to Nazi propaganda, which depicted the Red Army as Untermenschen, a few prominent German officers openly protested against them.[347] An estimated two million Soviet prisoners of war died of starvation during Barbarossa alone.[348] By the end of the war, 58 percent of all Soviet prisoners of war had died in German captivity.[349]

The citizens of Leningrad were subjected to heavy bombardment and a siege that would last 872 days and starve more than a million people to death, of whom approximately 400,000 were children below the age of 14.[359][360][361] The German-Finnish blockade cut off access to food, fuel and raw materials, and rations reached a low, for the non-working population, of four ounces (five thin slices) of bread and a little watery soup per day.[362] Starving Soviet civilians began to eat their domestic animals, along with hair tonic and Vaseline. Some desperate citizens resorted to cannibalism; Soviet records list 2,000 people arrested for "the use of human meat as food" during the siege, 886 of them during the first winter of 1941–42.[361] The Wehrmacht planned to seal off Leningrad, starve out the population, and then demolish the city entirely.
[273]

They've absolutely lost it.

I'll say this and not because I'm excusing any of Germany's actions but let's make a comparison:

At least when Nazi Germany did this they did it because they had groundbreaking technology with the rockets, tanks, etc. that they themselves had invented and went on a world conquest.

That actually lead to much of the technology we use today.

The weapons and tech Israel is using on Palestine during this genocide is all shyt other countries have given them based on the sympathy of what happened to them. These aren't any innovations by them as a country - it's pure barbaric action. They're bringing nothing to the table except a feeling to feel power against Palestinians and it's a shame other countries are letting them do it. It's basically oppression for the sake of oppression.

When the dust settles the world will not have got any better, only worse, for them doing what they're doing.

This ain't going up against the Nazis with their super tech.

We literally got a chance to condemn barbaric, inhumane behavior to set a precedent and all anybody is doing about it is being useless ass and letting it happen to these people by a nation fully stoppable.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
And Israel is a far right-wing fascist government who has said they do not support even a "peaceful" 2 state solution with Palestine. They want a complete genocide / displacement of all Palestinians. Not just Hamas, but even innocent women and children.

Israel murders innocent journalist for just trying to cover what's going on.

shyt Israel helped create Hamas to counter to left-wing Palestinians.

conservatives/ right-wingers always seem to think they can get along with one another but that both are extreme and it never lasts. Israel thought they could deal with religious fanatics better than secular/leftists. The U.S and British didn't like how the democratically elected president of iran wanted to socialize the nations oil and renegotiate the terms of sale so they instigated a coup against him and gone was Iran's secular and democratic society. so many people have suffered because of the stupid decisions made by conservatives.

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I can take anyone who makes the case of HAMAS being an Israeli creation seriously. It's a cowardly copout to avoid the atrocities and the barbarity of this terrorist group.
HAMAS is a creation of radical Islamic extremists...they believe there have authority to wipe out Jews and have Islamic hadiths to backup this claim

I can't take anyone seriously who completely absolves Israel from any responsibility in creating and maintaining a modern day apartheid state when they have all the power and receive help from the most powerful western forces forces.

Even Huey Newton saw this before HAMAS was even a thing

CbdZ11vW4AET1iY.png

If it wasn't for the actions of Israel from 1948 to 1987 then Hamas wouldn't even exist. shyt, if it wasn't for America funding the Mujahideen, radical Islamic terror would not be where it is.

Thank You Ronald Reagan :salute:

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Stay away from large gatherings and stay home. My personal prediction is that World War 3 goes hot before Feb 2024.
Get this fear mongering p*ssy shyt outta here :mjlol: :camby:

nikkas been saying WW3 bout to jump off the last 70 years :russell:

Nothing going to happen minus proxy wars and mid level conflicts

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't take anyone seriously who completely absolves Israel from any responsibility in creating and maintaining a modern day Apartheid state when they have all the power and receive help from the most powerful western forces forces.

CbdZ11vW4AET1iY.png

The history of Black militancy in the US has always involved solidarity with oppressed peoples of all colors and religious backgrounds.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Sounds a whole lot like genocide to me if they go through with it.

I don't think so.

It just shows that Israel does not have real option. They will give out a bloody show to appease an angry population and try to redeem their image, but that's it.

The siege will be brutal, people will suffer, BUT Gaza will still be there.

Israel can't nuke Gaza or kill 2 mill. people or displace them (where?). And if they do, we will enter in another scenario that no one will be able to control.

Outside of those unpractible solutions, what else can Israel do? Just bomb and kill a few thousands and that's it. After doing their revenge, Gaza will still be there.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I can't take anyone seriously who completely absolves Israel from any responsibility in creating and maintaining a modern day apartheid state when they have all the power and receive help from the most powerful western forces forces.

CbdZ11vW4AET1iY.png

If it wasn't for the actions of Israel from 1948 to 1987 then Hamas wouldn't even exist. shyt, if it wasn't for America funding the Mujahideen, radical Islamic terror would not be where it is.

Thank You Ronald Reagan :salute:
He'll call huey a c00n :dead:

He already admitted he lives in the middle east

I can divide i'll let y'all do the math :mjpls: