ISPs Have Started Monitoring for Copyright Infringement

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So to avoid this spy shyt I can get on DDLs? I used to be on them before megaupload got raided but now I find it easier to find everything I want torrenting.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
as long as they don't impose some bullshyt data caps..

the internet will find a way.

DrHk5L4.gif

Computers 'putin

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I wouldn't suggest openly talking about this stuff here. I don't expect you to listen. They never do :smugbiden:
But I will say this.. You can turn your uploads off. I did that years ago
But uploading via a torrent in the capacity your talking about is different than what gets you in trouble. Torrents want you to "seed" aka share your file with others to produce faster downloads. The seeders are usually not the targeted, it's the one person who uploaded the file. The person who's name is attached with it. There are certain ppl who are known to have good quality rips and I check for movies when they post them. Basically it's a big business that would get in trouble, not those who ate because of the big business Na mean?
With that said, I don't seed either :manny:

pure leecher :ehh:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I live in NY, I got like 42 strikes B, you cancel me and I'm just moving on to the next internet supplier that covers my area. And once that's done, I'll start tethering the shyt out of my phone and using that, by the time these muthafukkas stop me it'll be 2040 :what1:

:whew:

:myman:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Downloading 5gs worth of software as we speak. nikka I aint got no worries :smugbiden:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I live in NY, I got like 42 strikes B, you cancel me and I'm just moving on to the next internet supplier that covers my area. And once that's done, I'll start tethering the shyt out of my phone and using that, by the time these muthafukkas stop me it'll be 2040 :what1:
word...i've gotten at least 4 letters over the years & give it the :comeon: before ripping it up.

Come and get mehhhhhhhhhhhhh

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Whoever gets put on that ISP summer jam screen first better let us all know and how it happned :russ:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Whoever gets put on that ISP summer jam screen first better let us all know and how it happned :russ:

:to: they aint be able to tell, they gon be in there wit this nikka
tumblr_mgvibqOG2x1s3zsf9o1_500.jpg

:whoo: imagine being in cell wit that nikka and having to tell him u in jail for downloading music on the internet, that nikka gon be like :lawd: ......... :wow: watch them feds my nikkaz