ISPs Have Started Monitoring for Copyright Infringement

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I been paying U-Verse bills since they first started up in this area. AT&T taking these yellow envelopes and ain't seeing shyt :steviej:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I been paying U-Verse bills since they first started up in this area. AT&T taking these yellow envelopes and ain't seeing shyt :steviej:

:deadmanny:

That's one thing about U-Verse. I download so many large files at tims and some take like 24 hrs to finish. Not even a whisper

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I have a serious question about torrents. Ppl always say that uploading is what gets you caught, but if I'm not mistaking you have to upload in order to download. I've always had my max upload speed set to 1.0kb/s, so what is it that alarms them? Does it matter the speed/amount of data being uploaded, or just the fact that you are uploading a copyrighted file period? Who's going to pay attention to me uploading a total of 5MB while I downloaded a 15GB file???

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
as long as they don't impose some bullshyt data caps..

the internet will find a way.

DrHk5L4.gif

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Dont matter to me. Im using a program thats uses a rotating inverse algorithm that uses a ticker/seed to randomize my class G. address:birdman:

:win:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I have a serious question about torrents. Ppl always say that uploading is what gets you caught, but if I'm not mistaking you have to upload in order to download. I've always had my max upload speed set to 1.0kb/s, so what is it that alarms them? Does it matter the speed/amount of data being uploaded, or just the fact that you are uploading a copyrighted file period? Who's going to pay attention to me uploading a total of 5MB while I downloaded a 15GB file???

You can set your upload to zero.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
The torrent client I've used, 0 is unlimited upload speed. What you using?
I wouldn't suggest openly talking about this stuff here. I don't expect you to listen. They never do :smugbiden:
But I will say this.. You can turn your uploads off. I did that years ago
But uploading via a torrent in the capacity your talking about is different than what gets you in trouble. Torrents want you to "seed" aka share your file with others to produce faster downloads. The seeders are usually not the targeted, it's the one person who uploaded the file. The person who's name is attached with it. There are certain ppl who are known to have good quality rips and I check for movies when they post them. Basically it's a big business that would get in trouble, not those who ate because of the big business Na mean?
With that said, I don't seed either :manny: