ISPs Have Started Monitoring for Copyright Infringement

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The torrent client I've used, 0 is unlimited upload speed. What you using?

you know what you are probably right. I havent used bittorrent in years. I probably set it to 1 also. lol. Plus I think I use to move the movies i download to a different folder so the program wouldnt search for it. but ever since netflix/ amazon prime i havent had a need for it.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
you know what you are probably right. I havent used bittorrent in years. I probably set it to 1 also. lol. Plus I think I use to move the movies i download to a different folder so the program wouldnt search for it. but ever since netflix/ amazon prime i havent had a need for it.

I dont use torrents much at all, but every once in a while I cant find something I want and a torrent is the only way to go. I just can't get down with Netflix's streaming service. They seem to only have old movies. How is Amazon Prime's movie selection?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I dont use torrents much at all, but every once in a while I cant find something I want and a torrent is the only way to go. I just can't get down with Netflix's streaming service. They seem to only have old movies. How is Amazon Prime's movie selection?

Netflix is better than Prime for movies. But I signed up with prime for the 2 day shipping and you can buy old/newer movies on prime.

Netflix is starting to get better with having up to date movies.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I wouldn't suggest openly talking about this stuff here. I don't expect you to listen. They never do :smugbiden:
But I will say this.. You can turn your uploads off. I did that years ago
But uploading via a torrent in the capacity your talking about is different than what gets you in trouble. Torrents want you to "seed" aka share your file with others to produce faster downloads. The seeders are usually not the targeted, it's the one person who uploaded the file. The person who's name is attached with it. There are certain ppl who are known to have good quality rips and I check for movies when they post them. Basically it's a big business that would get in trouble, not those who ate because of the big business Na mean?
With that said, I don't seed either :manny:

Man quit making shyt up before you get people in trouble. Seeding means you and all the other seeders are uploading the files that leechers download when they're downloading. Torrents connect you to other computers around the world. That's why it's called peer to peer.

Uploading is what your ISP will recognize as everyone downloads, every page you "load" on the internet is a download. Uploading doesn't happen with every click like downloading so uploading large amounts of data is what makes you easy to spot.

I'ma need yall to stop acting like it's 2005 and get on this DDL wave anyway. :aicmon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
comcast has been "monitoring" this shyt for years but they dont do nothing but send you a email when you get caught telling you which file you downloaded...thats it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We'll see... I haven't been downloading much lately outside of my regular TV shows because the new movie releases that come up in my searches download at some remedial speeds like 5KB/s

:beli:

shyt has been like that for Flight, Argo and some other shyt for weeks now

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
All I ever see for DDL sites make you sign up then pretend you have to pay so I never fukked with them. It seems you can type anything in & they claim they have it...

Or maybe I just don't know where to look... :manny:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to fukk with rapid share, but they slow as fukk now and it seems alot have slow speeds and I can't be bothered to type in passwords every link.

Tbh, if it becomes proper illegal, I don't mind paying, I've ate my fill.

I'm exhausted, G :ahh: