Is tonight the night? Pistons losing streak watch thread (Update: tonight was the night!)

Does the streak end tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
This is my first time truly watching the Pistons during this losing streak and now I can see why they're in this situation.

Monty's coaching is very suspect compared to his Phoenix days obviously he was coaching superstars and future hall-of-fame players so it was easy to look good when in reality he may not have been that good. He reminds me of Bickerstaff in Cleveland...another coach that looks good because of the team assembled around him but in reality he ain't really that good.

Cade is the only guy on the roster who plays like an actual pro. That's why the Celtics focusing all their defensive attention on him, not just because he's the best player on the floor for Detroit but because he seems like the only guy on the roster (outside of the two vets) that knows what he's doing.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen a team so bad at communicating and help defense. They don't rotate, they just watch a nikka come to the rack and give an open layup instead of coming off their man. There is absolutely no trust of teammates on this team.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pistons are bad.. but not at the same time:why:

My first time watching them… these nikkas just dumb/goofy. Cade and Bojan need the ball in their hands at all times. They need some intelligence on the floor

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game got playoff intensity.

Cade needs shooters around him so teams can’t do what Boston is doing now by packing the paint. If he can’t get to the rim he can’t dominate.