Is tonight the night? Pistons losing streak watch thread (Update: tonight was the night!)

Does the streak end tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I said it a couple of nights ago in this thread...

👇🏾
There's going to be a team that will have an off night and let their guard down helping the Pistons snag a W...

I know there's still a half to go but I didn't think the Pistons would possibly get the W against the best team in the league dayum. I had a feeling a few hours before the game that something wild might happen.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Hopefully the Pistons kick the shyt out of us. C's are playing the typical lazy 3 point chuckfest. Maybe this will finally teach them that even the worst team in the league will beat you when you play that bullshyt gimmick basketball.

They won’t

Brad Mazzulla will talk about how he liked the shot selection and the numbers backed up how they played

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Would take a miracle for it to NOT be 30+

pistonsschedule.png

Who they realistically beatin here.... They lost at home to Utah's hospital G League roster. Utah always better at home and probably will be healthier.

Home against Spurs might be the one that ends it. Would be shocking if they win a game before that.

Give The Fans their Moneys Worth @$145 a Ticket brehs:skip: