Is tonight the night? Pistons losing streak watch thread (Update: tonight was the night!)

Does the streak end tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
My girl a Michigan fan, was going to get the Pistons Lakers tickets.
:patrice:
Maybe we'll go to dinner

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What sucks for the Pistons is that they still owe NY a first round pick due to the Stewart trade, so they can only move picks in later years to help improve the team. That’s actually a good thing because the owner is saying not to panic and it’d be one of those situations where they made a desperate move to only end up putting themselves in an even worse situation.

With that being said, they fukked up not moving Burks and Bogi when they had the chance to do so and value was at its highest.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
All's I know is we were trash as hell too and ended up with Isiah and two chips, it is what it is with this group but I'm hoping we can make some moves this offseason. Cade, Jalen and Ausar are the only three that I would try to keep. Everybody else can go.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They’re gonna end the streak vs the Raptors

@MikelArteta @Miggs

As long as Scottie gets his numbers i dont give a fukk this team is ass and i hate watching boring basketball....Maybe getting beat by the Pissed Ons will force onwership to wake Masai and his sidekick up from there nap...