Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You can do this in any country with Latinas. Especially Colombia, DR and Costa Rica. Brazil was huge but I heard bytches is raising the prices up.
2000s till 2012...you could go to DR and just eat off well without tricking
Just sell chicks dreams of bringing them to ameriakk

Now u got dudes from all over the globe flying to DR to trick

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
These rich cacs with boats probably throw parties on the lake and smash these young cac hoes on summer break from college, these cats just had to go down to the DR to get the experience they couldn't afford in the states.

There was a FB group with a bunch of brothas going to Brazil and posting pics with prostitutes acting like they were spitting game and getting them :mjlol: some of them were posting pics with the same bytches, cheesing in them like they never been happier :mjcry: shyt was kinda sad, these cats probably get no play back home
This what I ultimately realized....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sickening if you ask me,but yall won't call p*ssy extortion rape. Your right,thats not rape but its in the same family:respect:

This is in the same field as rape to you ? slap yourself

all consenting adults wildin out on a boat thats all

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Something to remember about these sex vacations is that these bytches are letting Euro CACs fukk them raw and doing all type of freak shyt. Ass fukking, rimming spreading diseases. Chicks are FILTHY.

fukking 70 yr old white men raw for $300.