Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cause all types of stories of Americans getting bodied, raped, etc. in DR coming out in the past 2 weeks

DR is lucky that their only product for sale is p*ssy. If it was Venzuela or the Middle East they would have come through and go to war already with the stories that have been happening

DR is turning to thailand, hearing too many stories on niccas going out there and running through desperate women. It's sickening at this point.

It’s always been like that since the Jews went there last century

The issue is the recording and attention hoeing. Already hearing locals for years complain about dudes going there sagging their jeans and acting like they got no sense in the hotels and throwing singles in the clubs having women scatter on the dance floor

That last statement is not an exaggeration. They throw up singles and 20s and because the women are not used to all that in one sum they fight over it...

Like I said before especially dudes from New York and Atlanta are the worst

They gotta stop cause they gonna fukk it up for us all

I’m being passionate in this thread because I care

:mjcry:

I don’t want them to fukk the game up :to:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
i dont get vids like these they are exploitive
DR is trying to fix it but has no solutions
and the video offers none
what is the point prostitution isnt the problem its the symptom
No economic opportunities is the problem
Fix that and there will be less prostitution
self righteous white people thinking they are helping but are not
same shyt with nyggas selling drugs in the hood
until economic opportunities are there nyggas will continue to sell drugs
these vids just exploit the poor and are advertisements for pedophiles

You would hope that you could reach out to the sensibilities of the men who should know better,who maybe would choose not to exploit these women. Would that alone actually help? No,because people still wouldn't have jobs. Realistically what I would do is tell men, Look we know that you are going down to the DR to pay for some p*ssy and exploit young women. But how about you at least continue to sponsor the woman once you go home to where she doesn't need to prostitute. If every John who is fukking these women cash apped them a little bit of money every month ,some of these women wouldn't feel they have to do this. It would help be a temporary solution. Far as DR they definitely have solutions but the tourism money is too good.
If I'm DR im setting up a govt sanctioned militia that kidnaps these men,tells their families to send ransom money and we support these women with the ransom funds.

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't fukk with DR though. Saw a video on facebook where Dominican police kidnapped a Haitian kid, shaved his head, and forced him to eat his hair. If you're dark skin I would stay the fukk away from that country. (doesn't matter if you're American they'll mistake you for Haitian)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Alot of jealousy in this thread lol. Any one of you could be engage in such debauchery if you choose to.

tenor.gif

I could hit the lottery for 500 million tommorrow and do this here everyday

but i ain't trying to have no dudes around me having sex or near me while i'm getting mine.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause all types of stories of Americans getting bodied, raped, etc. in DR coming out in the past 2 weeks

nikkas going overseas to opress Hatian and Dominican women and even little girls #NotMyAADOS:respect:
i dont get vids like these they are exploitive
DR is trying to fix it but has no solutions
and the video offers none
what is the point prostitution isnt the problem its the symptom
No economic opportunities is the problem
Fix that and there will be less prostitution
self righteous white people thinking they are helping but are not
same shyt with nyggas selling drugs in the hood
until economic opportunities are there nyggas will continue to sell drugs
these vids just exploit the poor and are advertisements for pedophiles

Not sure why pedophilia is brought up. Every girl in OP's video is a grown woman. It's unfair to group us brehs with pedophiles. This is the equivalent to, "What about the children!!"

These rich cacs with boats probably throw parties on the lake and smash these young cac hoes on summer break from college, these cats just had to go down to the DR to get the experience they couldn't afford in the states.

There was a FB group with a bunch of brothas going to Brazil and posting pics with prostitutes acting like they were spitting game and getting them :mjlol: some of them were posting pics with the same bytches, cheesing in them like they never been happier :mjcry: shyt was kinda sad, these cats probably get no play back home

I know exactly which facebook group you're talking about. I thought that shyt was mad corny too.

There is this popular DR forum called takemebacktososua which is like their Coli.com

Dudes will post pics of girls they meet but I’ve seen worse than that. I’ve seen posts of guys actually posting the whole front of a chick’s head with their dikk in her mouth

I mean blatantly disrespectful. To make matters worse guests can easily view threads and a lot of the hoes have accounts on there to lurk or there friends will call them to let them know when a guy does fukk shyt

The funny part though is on the regular guys will complain about snitches and think it’s always another dude that tells the hoe that her pics were posted

Thanks breh. I need a new site to post in.

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Not the IG models who nikkas who ain't ever gon get the p*ssy are making rich. But the regular run of the mil ones?of course.
But this is more than likely some dudes throwing their money around in a foreign country where they can fukk fine desperate women for pennies on the dollar.
Sickening if you ask me,but yall won't call p*ssy extortion rape. Your right,thats not rape but its in the same family:respect:

Cape for hoes in a foreign country on some simps without borders shyt :mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Not sure why pedophilia is brought up. Every girl in OP's video is a grown woman. It's unfair to group us brehs with pedophiles. This is the equivalent to, "What about the children!!"

When you are buying prostitutes you don't know the age of the woman you are dealing with. In the video I posted a girl was even aware she had to lie about her age because it scares some people away. So intentionally or unintentionally some brehs are fukking little girls. To be clear I don't think black men are going down for children like that outside of a small fringe probably. But I don't doubt some black men are getting some accidental or purposeful teenage action. So no,not actual little girls just from my perspective of being grown I'm calling them little girls,that is the nature of the "game" @CASHAPP loves so much. But aint no telling what dudes do "When in rome:mjpls:". Alot of these same dudes ain't buying prostitutes back home either,get to DR and need one a day like a vitamin.