Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Difference is only a woman with an extreme fear of guns and black men is giving up the p*ssy simply because I had a gun on the dresser. So intent is everything,and that wasn't my intent.Maybe you stayed in a suburban envioronment where that was the case,but not me. But like I always say,in 2019 "We could all be Cosby".

Theres a clear difference in that,and these men paying women in poverty,under fukk or starve conditions, pennies to fukk. Men who know damn well these women wouldn't fukk if they wasn't handing over that cibatta. Not to mention in some of these countries the women ACTUALLY under the threat of violence,had guns to their heads,as well as their entire family by pimps. Yet the coli will accuse me of rape,while endorsing prostitution,and going to the DR to fukk women in poverty at a discount. Long as she's smiling by the time she gets to your hotel room right?:respect:
giphy.gif

Wild thing is, everything else you said is completely correct. Just not that nut shyt at the beginning.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas going overseas to opress Hatian and Dominican women and even little girls #NotMyAADOS:respect:

i dont get vids like these they are exploitive
DR is trying to fix it but has no solutions
and the video offers none
what is the point prostitution isnt the problem its the symptom
No economic opportunities is the problem
Fix that and there will be less prostitution
self righteous white people thinking they are helping but are not
same shyt with nyggas selling drugs in the hood
until economic opportunities are there nyggas will continue to sell drugs
these vids just exploit the poor and are advertisements for pedophiles

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
him recording this and uploading it was some hoe shyt.

There is this popular DR forum called takemebacktososua which is like their Coli.com

Dudes will post pics of girls they meet but I’ve seen worse than that. I’ve seen posts of guys actually posting the whole front of a chick’s head with their dikk in her mouth

I mean blatantly disrespectful. To make matters worse guests can easily view threads and a lot of the hoes have accounts on there to lurk or there friends will call them to let them know when a guy does fukk shyt

The funny part though is on the regular guys will complain about snitches and think it’s always another dude that tells the hoe that her pics were posted

Benefited

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Wild thing is, everything else you said is completely correct. Just not that nut shyt at the beginning.

Not if you think about it,thats definitely some white woman shyt,or non black woman. To see a black man has a gun on the dresser and assume its for her?that ain't happening:/ Black women,at least from the hood may or may not like guns,but they not immediately jumping to the conclusion that the gun is for them on some "Get naked or else:mjgrin:" shyt,and immediately taking their panties off. Many black women probably feel a little too safe in that department,just because black men are not thought of or known to be serial killers and strong arm rapist. These women know what the gun is for and why you have one,as its not rocket science in certain environments. The understanding nature of hoodrats:wow:,I wasn't appreciative enough.These women put up with alot dealing with us during a black mans growing pains and pre righteous eras.