Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb asses think DR is the only spot to get ass like that too.....

It's literally like that all over the carribbean. :yeshrug:

Most of Latin America to add. It is what it is

Any third world country with tourist spots for first world tourists, p*ssy will be on sell for peanuts

Cacs go to Thailand for sex tourism, brothas go to south America for sex tourism

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Not sure why pedophilia is brought up. Every girl in OP's video is a grown woman. It's unfair to group us brehs with pedophiles. This is the equivalent to, "What about the children!!"

I know exactly which facebook group you're talking about. I thought that shyt was mad corny too.

Thanks breh. I need a new site to post in.

The Brazil Group sounds embarrassing. Remember that era in the 2000s were nikkas ran around shytting on black women in America and recording videos to their faces telling them that Brazilian women were so much better than them and how much more feminine they are?

:laff: that was a pathetic low point

Then years later those same chicks voted for racist ass Bolsonaro

Some dudes get too excited and don’t think about the shyt they say. That Brazil ass kissing was so wack.

I remember it was a lot of hip hop boards before the Coli that would y’all nonstop about how much more submissive the women are. Dudes like that always love to forget or just not realize that these are poor ass countries and with no child support laws, no access to abortions, and no food stamp and section 8 benefits

Of course when they run into men from a first world country they are gonna be submissive

Something to remember about these sex vacations is that these bytches are letting Euro CACs fukk them raw and doing all type of freak shyt. Ass fukking, rimming spreading diseases. Chicks are FILTHY.

fukking 70 yr old white men raw for $300.

Chill out breh. Talk it easy. There are clinics in DR where dudes can get tested with a chick and get results the same day without the invasion of privacy like in America

Those same filthy chicks also go into the room with the guys they are about to fukk and jump in the shower to clean themselves up

When do you ever see American hoes who charge 10 times as much ever do that?

Daps
Maybe I'm a selfish azz nikka, but if I'm balling like that....it's gonna be just me and a gang of heauxs, either on a boat or in a Presidential suite at a 5* hotel.

The captain of the boat is gonna be a female. A no dikk (except mine) zone.

I'll take my boys out to a strip club or throw a party for them with heauxs, but this shyt???? Nah

And........was that Dak Prescott in the back corner smashing some heaux?

:sas2:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You would hope that you could reach out to the sensibilities of the men who should know better,who maybe would choose not to exploit these women. Would that alone actually help? No,because people still wouldn't have jobs. Realistically what I would do is tell men, Look we know that you are going down to the DR to pay for some p*ssy and exploit young women. But how about you at least continue to sponsor the woman once you go home to where she doesn't need to prostitute. If every John who is fukking these women cash apped them a little bit of money every month ,some of these women wouldn't feel they have to do this. It would help be a temporary solution. Far as DR they definitely have solutions but the tourism money is too good.
If I'm DR im setting up a govt sanctioned militia that kidnaps these men,tells their families to send ransom money and we support these women with the ransom funds.
this really makes sense to you
people should just gift people money cause they are less fortunate
we dont even do that in a america but we would do that for a foreign country lol
people walk past homeless people everyday in america
I hope your like really young
you have to be more realistic
lol at a militia idea america recently put a travel warming because of accidentally deaths at that resort
if there were kipnappings american would put an end to that real quick
DR isnt even like that all over Santiago and Santo Domingo are fairly modern cities its just the really poor parts are extremely poor

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not sure why pedophilia is brought up. Every girl in OP's video is a grown woman. It's unfair to group us brehs with pedophiles. This is the equivalent to, "What about the children!!"

definitely not doing that
I was referring to the vid he posted
all them chicks looked 20+
but you know its always developed 16 and 17 yr olds sneaking in the mist

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
I'm not jealous at all.
c1hU1Rj_d.jpg