Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
St louis
that's what's supposed to happen.
let me ever cop the SS Piss.
the levels of depravity.
:wow:

wat6rr.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
These rich cacs with boats probably throw parties on the lake and smash these young cac hoes on summer break from college, these cats just had to go down to the DR to get the experience they couldn't afford in the states.

There was a FB group with a bunch of brothas going to Brazil and posting pics with prostitutes acting like they were spitting game and getting them :mjlol: some of them were posting pics with the same bytches, cheesing in them like they never been happier :mjcry: shyt was kinda sad, these cats probably get no play back home

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These rich cacs with boats probably throw parties on the lake and smash these young cac hoes on summer break from college, these cats just had to go down to the DR to get the experience they couldn't afford in the states.

There was a FB group with a bunch of brothas going to Brazil and posting pics with prostitutes acting like they were spitting game and getting them :mjlol: some of them were posting pics with the same bytches, cheesing in them like they never been happier :mjcry: shyt was kinda sad, these cats probably get no play back home

I still don’t get why dudes don’t that. Just take pics alone and keep it between yourself lol.

Too many of them be way too comfortable about having their photos out there

Why would you record yourself objectifying women across the internet for your daughter to see when she gets older ? Especially with video and photography evidence

You are supposed to objectify women in private. Smh amateurs

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Not the IG models who nikkas who ain't ever gon get the p*ssy are making rich. But the regular run of the mil ones?of course.
But this is more than likely some dudes throwing their money around in a foreign country where they can fukk fine desperate women for pennies on the dollar.
Sickening if you ask me,but yall won't call p*ssy extortion rape. Your right,thats not rape but its in the same family:respect:

whoa there.. in the same family as rape? this is ridiculous. these customers supply the money and the workers supply the goods, that is what's called a fair exchange. as long as these females are consenting adults in sound, mind and body they are making a conscientious decision to engage in prostitution bro. their economic situation or foreign status is irrelevant. if this bytch is pretty in the face, got a fat ass or big titties and she got the mind to? she'll use her high sexual market value to escape poverty with willing men whether domestically or with visiting sex tourists

now if you have judgements on men who pay for p*ssy that's one thing (squares, losers, misfits, etc). but to throw around the "R" word like some irrational bra burning raging feminist is not the bidness fam. cut it out

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

shyt was kinda sad, these cats probably get no play back home

I think the bolded is more so the truth than the italicized. Y'all gotta understand that some dudes wanna feel what it's like to be Jay-Z in that "Big Pimpin" music video. Boat, liq, music and easy women :yeshrug:

Like you said, you got some rich dudes that do this on regular during summer. Got some Chads and Brads that take their parents' boats on the river/lake and smash Becky and Ashley on their summer breaks.

Some dudes ain't got it like that so they gotta find a place to stretch their dollars :yeshrug:

It's not a thing of they can't get play stateside, it just they just tryna live like rappers, even if it's for a day :manny:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I think the bolded is more so the truth than the italicized. Y'all gotta understand that some dudes wanna feel what it's like to be Jay-Z in that "Big Pimpin" music video. Boat, liq, music and easy women :yeshrug:

Like you said, you got some rich dudes that do this on regular during summer. Got some Chads and Brads that take their parents' boats on the river/lake and smash Becky and Ashley on their summer breaks.

Some dudes ain't got it like that so they gotta find a place to stretch their dollars :yeshrug:

It's not a thing of they can't get play stateside, it just they just tryna live like rappers, even if it's for a day :manny:
The italicized was about the cats in the Brazil group, not the ones in this thread. Trust me, the dudes in the FB group were lames who hated Black women and always talked about not doing well so that's why they saved up and went to Brazil.

Yeah I've met cats in Brazil who wanted that Big Pimpin experience overseas and they might even got a GF or wife back at home :francis:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
whoa there.. in the same family as rape? this is ridiculous. these customers supply the money and the workers supply the goods, that is what's called a fair exchange. as long as these females are consenting adults in sound, mind and body they are making a conscientious decision to engage in prostitution bro. their economic situation or foreign status is irrelevant. if this bytch is pretty in the face, got a fat ass or big titties and she got the mind to? she'll use her high sexual market value to escape poverty with willing men whether domestically or with visiting sex tourists

now if you have judgements on men who pay for p*ssy that's one thing (squares, losers, misfits, etc). but to throw around the "R" word like some irrational bra burning raging feminist is not the bidness fam. cut it out

Having sex with a drunk woman can be in the same family too depending on the circumstances imo. To me its the same thing here,of course its not always,but sometimes it is,and thats the part yall don't want to accept. I've already explained how many of this women are not of sound mind,environment or culture. You actually think young girls groomed to be prostitutes,and seeing all the women in their family be prostitutes have healthy minds that are "sound"? If this is the case,I really need you nikkas to never use words like white supremacy again,or blame that for black peoples problems. All black people are of sound mind and making conscientious decisions to be fukked up,let these young black men in gangs kill each other if thats what they want to do.