Is this true that the Buddha was black?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
giving indians credit for their own culture= whitewashing

:dead::snoop:

Yama+Right+Side+Black+and+White.jpg

Yeah, because cornrows are indicative of an Indian man or Aryan Persian :dead: And when the f*ck was Buddhism primarily associated with India? You meant probably meant Hinduism, but of course, I expect nothing less from someone of your ilk :heh:

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
I EMPHATICALLY told YOU that the WHITE JEWS who electroencephalographically run the Coli WOULD graft trinitrophenylmethylnitramine into our ORIGINAL MELANIN and try to spectrophotometrically ERASE our BLACK history. Jackie Chan was BLACK. Caucplex Magazine does NOT want you to KNOW THIS. Knowledge IS power.

dere is no way dat buda wuz bla. i dont know too much about him. i think he was ayrab or somethin.

but i know dat he wuzint bla becuz he starve hisself and did all dat mediation stuff. blas cannot sit still like dat for hours not eatin. dey r too shiffless. if a bla tryed to sit dere and mediate he wood last about 2 minnits befour he start shuckin and jivin and grab a peace uh chiken.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
dere is no way dat buda wuz bla. i dont know too much about him. i think he was ayrab or somethin.

but i know dat he wuzint bla becuz he starve hisself and did all dat mediation stuff. blas cannot sit still like dat for hours not eatin. dey r too shiffless. if a bla tryed to sit dere and mediate he wood last about 2 minnits befour he start shuckin and jivin and grab a peace uh chiken.

I want TO agree WITH you because YOU are a BLACKMAN, but you ARE giving me A mild ANEURISM.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Lol wow first there was white washing now there's black washing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Yama+Right+Side+White.jpg

Yeah, because cornrows are indicative of an Indian man or Aryan Persian :dead: And when the f*ck was Buddhism primarily associated with India? You meant probably meant Hinduism, but of course, I expect nothing less from someone of your ilk :heh:

goin full retard huh? yeah buddhism has nothing to do with india

:snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
goin full retard huh? yeah buddhism has nothing to do with india

:snoop:

My bad, if we talking about Gautama as the original Buddha, then yes, I always thought it originated in Sri Lanka with Theravada Buddhism :yeshrug: Gautama wasn't even the first Buddha.

EDIT: If we are talking about the racial identity of Gautama, then this is a whole different argument. Gautama was not black. I thought we are talking about the original Buddha. Gautama is not the original Buddha

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
10-john-edgar-hoover.jpg

J.Edgar Hoover was a black man. Look at that hair and facial features.

The person who orchestrated COINTELPRO, MLK/Malcolm killings and more was a black man.

J-Edgar-Hoover-from-Cherry-Tree-1916.jpg