Is this true that the Buddha was black?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
From an Esoteric, Symbolic or allegoric perspective: YES!

The BUDDHA is BLACK!!

When i first studied ALCHEMY one of the key phrases i had been made aware of to grasp was the PRIME NIGREDO (BLACKNESS) or simply NIGREDO......and it specifies a CENTER, A VOID OR STATE which only the SELF can comprehend ..in all schools of thought Chinese Alchemy, Arabic Alchemy , Jewish Alchemy and even the Christian Based alchemy of the Rose-Croix (rosicrucians)....this NIGREDO was the Philospher Stone or BUDDAH (state of being) all spritual students were trying to reach on thier journey..

i came across this article recently which supports my statements:

Arguably, such a luminiferous medium -- an infinite luminous ocean -- is analogous to the Clear Light, primordial light or 'ground luminosity' in Tibetan Buddhism. All form is in the Void and the Void is in all form.

Nigredo/Depression

So it has more to do with a SYMBOLIC "BLACKNESS" than a physical "BLACKNESS"

the same way we have BLACK MADONNAS pictured all over CATHOLIC STRUCTURES such as the cathedreals....

BLACKNESS (dark matter, mother mary, isis) gave birth to LIGHT (jesus, illumination)

black-madonna-officsite.jpg

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
wow nikkas are saying everyone in history was black, white people are making everyone in our history white/lightskin. This is a fukked up divided planet.