Is this true that the Buddha was black?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ancient Dravidians were African. Later they mixed in or got ran out of the Indus valley

Buddha being associated with India is up there with no mention of original African Americans as one of the greats historical f*ckups ever. CACs have Jesus with wavy blond hair, not surprised Indians would be the same way. It's like one by one all these great historical figures are being exposed as black and refuting the arguments for white supremacy. The light is burning through the veil of lies and it's truthing is blindingly obvious. :russ: Black european nobility, black roman emperors, blacks in Persian/Babylonian antiquity, Black conquest of Southern Europe, blacks in feudal Japan, blacks in coastal Scotland, it's almost all of history is whitewashed :mindblown:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original modern era Buddha was born in Nepal, Indians claiming sh*t that don't belong to them, and that's assuming you don't take it farther back, which is what a lot of people here are saying. If Indians are the original Buddhists then the Ashkenazi Jews are the original Hebrews :mjlol: F*ckin' imposters :hhh:
That's true, but the knowledge is about who follows the teachings, not where it was born. We know every culture has fakes who just want recognition, but there are also people who follow the teachings, so I wouldn't just hate on Indians as a whole, some are true followers. It's the same with Jews. Even though they aren't the first, they follow most of the teachings while we don't, so to me that's what matters. Look at the story of esau who gave up his birthright to jacob for some stew! To me that is equivalent of the black or brown(whatever you want to call it) man of the earth, who gave his knowledge away to be like his enemy, and others took it, then rewrote the story to their benefit, but they still used the knowledge, while we ignored it.

:whoa:it still is good to know the truth, though

And I thought "get in the truck" got his nonsense that buddha was wearing a hat by himself. I didn't know somebody else was talking that dumbshyt! NOW, that is shyt I hate. People who try to tell you what you see isn't what you see, and then give you some bullshyt like you are dumb:sitdown:

Them nikkas really said it was a HAT:heh:

I have yet to see a hat that is made so perfect to match someones hairline:dahell:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this really a 27 page long thread asking if Gautama Buddha was Black? :gucci:
This must be like those threads that argue the first few Presidents were Black, Jews aren't really Jews, and that BET is a cac conspiracy to undermine the Black men :mjgrin:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Is this really a 27 page long thread asking if Gautama Buddha was Black? :gucci:
This must be like those threads that argue the first few Presidents were Black, Jews aren't really Jews, and that BET is a cac conspiracy to undermine the Black men :mjgrin:

Not Gautama, if the ORIGINAL Buddha was black. CACs all in they feelings because there was a few statues they forgot to destroy and now they have to deal with the blowback :mjgrin:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not Gautama, if the ORIGINAL Buddha was black. CACs all in they feelings because there was a few statues they forgot to destroy and now they have to deal with the blowback :mjgrin:
Gautama is the original Buddha breh :dwillhuh:
Also known as Siddhartha Buddha :patrice:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's true, but the knowledge is about who follows the teachings, not where it was born. We know every culture has fakes who just want recognition, but there are also people who follow the teachings, so I wouldn't just hate on Indians as a whole, some are true followers. It's the same with Jews. Even though they aren't the first, they follow most of the teachings while we don't, so to me that's what matters. Look at the story of esau who gave up his birthright to jacob for some stew! To me that is equivalent of the black or brown(whatever you want to call it) man of the earth, who gave his knowledge away to be like his enemy, and others took it, then rewrote the story to their benefit, but they still used the knowledge, while we ignored it.

:whoa:it still is good to know the truth, though

And I thought "get in the truck" got his nonsense that buddha was wearing a hat by himself. I didn't know somebody else was talking that dumbshyt! NOW, that is shyt I hate. People who try to tell you what you see isn't what you see, and then give you some bullshyt like you are dumb:sitdown:

Them nikkas really said it was a HAT:heh:

I have yet to see a hat that is made so perfect to match someones hairline:dahell:

White people will deadazz say some sh*t like "Historically white people braided their hair as well" :sitdown: and be serious as f*ck deep down hoping you buy into their assumed superiority mindf*ck. :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Gautama is the original Buddha breh :dwillhuh:
Also known as Siddhartha Buddha :patrice:

You mean this guy?

2016-05-24-1464095578-8712366-201605201463749142206634112291245_10153298479604077_6629229701805783630_othumb-thumb.jpg

or this guy

buddhavietnam.jpg

Which is it breh? :mjgrin: Bet you wish your grandpa did a better job of hiding the original statues eh Tommy? :mjgrin:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean this guy?

2016-05-24-1464095578-8712366-201605201463749142206634112291245_10153298479604077_6629229701805783630_othumb-thumb.jpg

or this guy

buddhavietnam.jpg

Which is it breh? :mjgrin:
Which makes me wonder something else.

What other cultures extend their earlobes? I know African, and East Asians do it, but do Indians do it also?

@GetInTheTruck let me know

To me this is another clue that the knowledge that gave buddha his enlightenment came from Africa. I find it odd that the only places that are known for elongated earlobes are African, and Asian, and we see in statues someone with kinky or curly hair, ALONG with elongated earlobes. It's like the statues are telling the story for those who can see what to look for!:ohhh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Which makes me wonder something else.

What other cultures extend their earlobes? I know African, and East Asians do it, but do Indians do it also?

@GetInTheTruck let me know

To me this is another clue that the knowledge that gave buddha his enlightenment came from Africa. I find it odd that the only places that are known for elongated earlobes are African, and Asian, and we see in statues someone with kinky or curly hair, ALONG with elongated earlobes. It's like the statues are telling the story for those who can see what to look for!:ohhh:

Anybody can extend their earlobes, but f*ck outta here with an Indian buddha having S-curls and cornrows :heh: Right now some museum curator is in a dungeon somewhere getting the sh*t beaten out of him for letting the cat out of the bag :heh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody can extend their earlobes, but f*ck outta here with an Indian buddha having S-curls and cornrows :heh: Right now some museum curator is in a dungeon somewhere getting the sh*t beaten out of him for letting the cat out of the bag :heh:
But if only a few in the world are extending their earlobes, that helps narrow down who these people were!

I was just reading this site on the topic, and it goes into how elongating the earlobes is seen in many southeast asian tribes. Now, we know the original inhabitants of southeast asia came from Africa, which means they also brought with them their customs, and knowledge of things. Then if you look at the Buddha he looks like he can be someone or related to someone from southeast asia or southern africa(khoisan people). Then knowing this made me do more research, and guess what I found!

DNA Reveals Unknown Ancient Migration Into India

"Genographic Project scientists Drs. Ramasamy Pitchappan and GaneshPrasad ArunKumar from Tamil Nadu, India, analyzed the Y-chromosome (paternally-inherited) DNA from more than 10,000 men from southern Asia. The findings, published in the Journal of Systematics and Evolution, showed that in the last 8,000 years humans expanded west from Southeast Asia back to India."

O2a1-600x434.jpg

Basically, from all the information that I know, and including this new info, Southern Africans migrated to South asia, and then migrated west to India, and with them they brought the knowledge which the Buddha gained enlightenment from. His hair, and elongated earlobes are a big sign this happened, and those are not done in most cultures, just a select few, and those select few are connected!

It's not a coincidence that the only people in Africa who look like southeast asians are people in the southern region, and their dna links up.

23b615b1c48a9f7ef7301e07ee88f06e.jpg

These people went west, then north, and met up with a group who were lighter, and had straight hair, which evolved around 6,000 years ago, and this made who we now know as Indians, and Chinese! The climate probably is why both groups are different, along with mixing. In China the cold air lightened the skin, and more of the people who looked Khoisan mixed with each other, and some of the newer lighter skin group, but in India the warmer climate helped them keep their dark skin, and more of the people mixed with other groups who came from west, and east Africa, so they have more of those looks.

The article says this migration to the west happened around 8,000 years ago, so all the numbers are linking up!

Now the next question is where did the Southern Africans get their knowledge from? We know Africa is a connected continent, so traveling would be easy, so it may have come from central Africa. IDK, but I'm really starting to think the knowledge of mysteries are out there, but its probably from people who we wouldn't even look at.

We are taught to go to churches, and temples for the answers, but from what I see, these people got their knowledge from another source, and used it to build up their ego's, and get money, while the true knowledge is somewhere being passed down from someone who probably looks like a poor man!:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think somewhere in Africa, knowledge that some would consider having super powers is known, but the teachers won't give it away due to fear of the knowledge being used negatively. When i saw this video on Africans controlling dangerous animals with some type of drink, it bugged me out. They are poor people, but they have a scared knowledge that corporations with billions don't have. Think about it, they are having animals that can easily kill them, be docile, just by giving them a DRINK! THAT shyt IS CRAZY!

If you read the comments in this video, it shows you how stupid people are. They are complaining about the men hitting the animals, but I didn't read about anyone in awe of how they got the animals to be tamed. It just went over their heads:gucci:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean this guy?

or this guy

buddhavietnam.jpg

Which is it breh? :mjgrin: Bet you wish your grandpa did a better job of hiding the original statues eh Tommy? :mjgrin:
They're representations of the same person I'd imagine. :mjgrin:
But I can't compete with evidence from the junior anthropologists in this thread so I'm out :mjlol:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're representations of the same person I'd imagine. :mjgrin:
But I can't compete with evidence from the junior anthropologists in this thread so I'm out :mjlol:
So, instead of adding your knowledge so we can come up with a conclusion, you mock us, and leave?:jbhmm:

I guess people really don't want the truth to be found, just their beliefs to be reinforced:beli: