Is this true that the Buddha was black?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I can't imagine spending my life studying fairy tales and believing them to be true :childplease:
all that knowledge out there and you subscribing to #alternativefacts written by dusty old men of bygone eras :scusthov:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine spending my life studying fairy tales and believing them to be true :childplease:
all that knowledge out there and you subscribing to #alternativefacts written by dusty old men of bygone eras :scusthov:
It's a practice, there isn't anything that buddhism says anyone should believe.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I don't know breh, you entered into this thread commenting on how the Buddha is actually an allegory not a real person while I presented you with statutes made in the image of how people at that point and time saw Buddha to be. Maybe Mount Rushmore is an allegorical statement as well :mjlol: :laff: #arguewithstatuesbrehs :mjgrin: 1000 years from now MJ's statue outside the United Center will be representative of an allegory brehs and brehettes :laff: :deadrose:
This made me BOL :mjgrin:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
It's a practice, there isn't anything that buddhism says anyone should believe.
I refer to all forms of belief that subscribe in some sort of a higher power and following instructions of said higher power

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I refer to all forms of belief that subscribe in some sort of a higher power and following instructions of said higher power

That's great, but it's odd you would come into a thread about Buddhism to say this, because there is no higher power in Buddhism, the essence of all existence is VOID.

Śūnyatā - Wikipedia

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

30 pages of this bullshyt, for the last time Buddha was not black, now mods just let this thread die already.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Rocky Balboa, heavyweight champion of the world :mjgrin:
Rocky_Principal-637x430.jpg

Was Sylvester Stallone viewed as a black or white man you dumb f*ck? :mjgrin: Whether or not Buddha is real it is clear they believed him to be a black man, this would be like me claiming Rocky was black not white, but then again negroes don't argue with statues, we just make them in our image :mjgrin: If it makes you feel better I can send you the locations of a few of the statues so you can get your Napoleon on and head over and cut off a few noses to make yourself feel better :mjgrin:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Was Sylvester Stallone viewed as a black or white man you dumb f*ck? :mjgrin: Whether or not Buddha is real it is clear they believed him to be a black man, this would be like me claiming Rocky was black not white, but then again negroes don't argue with statues, we just make them in our image :mjgrin: If it makes you feel better I can send you the locations of a few of the statues so you can get your Napoleon on and head over and cut off a few noses to make yourself feel better :mjgrin:

You basically just made my what my whole point was when you said "Whether or not Buddha is real" you dumbfck. I didn't read the 23 pages of this thread and never said anything about whether Buddha was black, white, repetillian etc. again, what do you think we're talking about you maniac?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You basically just made my what my whole point was when you said "Whether or not Buddha is real" you dumbfck. I didn't read the 23 pages of this thread and never said anything about whether Buddha was black, white, repetillian etc. again, what do you think we're talking about you maniac?

You clearly posted a statue of Rocky Balboa, mocking the point of black Buddha statues by insinuating perhaps Buddha didn't even exist. Only to realize after I exposed you that it's irrelevant whether or not he was real, THEY SAW HIM AS BLACK, so now you are all in your feelings tossing out names, cry me a river casper :mjgrin:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You clearly posted a statue of Rocky Balboa, mocking the point of black Buddha statues by insinuating perhaps Buddha didn't even exist. Only to realize after I exposed you that it's irrelevant whether or not he was real, THEY SAW HIM AS BLACK, so now you are all in your feelings tossing out names, cry me a river casper :mjgrin:

LOL you still in this thread bruh? :mjlol: You been dismissed yaself up outta here with some of the dumbest shyt ever written.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
LOL you still in this thread bruh? :mjlol: You been dismissed yaself up outta here with some of the dumbest shyt ever written.

I need to stop going back and forth with him. I think he thinks I'm arguing against whatever bullshyt he's spewing lol.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps

I posted the lame Rocky statue because you lost your shyt over the statue shyt and kept making unfunny hashtags. if are just an autistic and don't have good communication skills that's fine, I'm a huge ancient history buff and would love to have some links if you have any.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I posted the lame Rocky statue because you lost your shyt over the statue shyt and kept making unfunny hashtags. if are just an autistic and don't have good communication skills that's fine, I'm a huge ancient history buff and would love to have some links if you have any.

You argue with statues of Buddha from Thailand and Vietnam and claim Buddha to not have actually existed, and you want to claim some kind of higher authority :mjgrin: Too bad Napoleon didn't make it to Asia otherwise he might have cut the noses off these statues too, bet that regret makes you shed a tear :mjgrin: