Is this true that the Buddha was black?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Go to india and tell them they are black. See what they tell you.

If you are not from an african ancestor 5,000 to recent, you are not black.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@GetInTheTruck
lol, I work with a bunch of Indian people. Only a few women................NONE come close to looking anything like meghan rath:dead:

When I first saw the show....... I did not think her name was Meghan Kumar. :heh: I bet you don't know any Indian chicks that and talk like her.

I remember thinking like most people.... It's a mixed black chick .

Of course because we live in the West we think that most black resemblance = some black mix.

Southern Eastern Asians share the roots with black Asians and come from their black ancestors.

I'm not saying modern say Indians are black. I'm saying the aboriginals of the land were black and african and have been up that way until modern history. To say otherwise is like saying that Black Americans don't have African roots.

lol , I live in NY I can take you to where you can find 10 Indian broads on one block who look like that. Stop it.

Aboriginal Indians like the Andamanese we were discussing before look black and you can call them black if you wish, I don't think anyone would give you trouble for it...but the fact remains that they are genetically related to other Asians and not Africans. They are just one of several human populations that populated India however, and the way of life they lead now is the same way of life they've been leading for thousands of years. They are not the people who built civilization in India.

There are other native populations like the Vedda people who don't look black at all. A lot of their blood has mixed in with southeast Asians.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Weekly thread

"Did you know [ insert person from history ] was black?"

"Did you know [ insert random race ] were are the original blacks?"

always follows the same path, we argue over the definition of what 'black' is. Rational set argue the case with the conspiracy Hoteps who claim victory after posting obscure youtube links, random jpegs, and denouncing any proof against them as 'cac science'.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
buddhathailand7thcentury.jpg

Threaded+Puffs+by+Flickr-+chadskeers.jpg

Restoring_Buddha_2.gif

10-mens-natural-top-knot-with-a-fade.jpg

e8c130a970cc7ba1c02b07177d4837e2.jpg

347952635ed5a4c1622dc3e72986be7c.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Weekly thread

"Did you know [ insert person from history ] was black?"

"Did you know [ insert random race ] were are the original blacks?"

always follows the same path, we argue over the definition of what 'black' is. Rational set argue the case with the conspiracy Hoteps who claim victory after posting obscure youtube links, random jpegs, and denouncing any proof against them as 'cac science'.

Shut up

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
He was an upper-caste Indian.
The caste system wasn't always based on skin complexion....that came later in its history. it began based on family legacy. there were dark skinned people in the upper castes.

it's very possible that Buddha was black, but in reality no one can say for certain.

if you understand and accept the fact that the original indians were black with course hair then this wouldn't be such a hard concept to grasp.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Actually, one of the things I learned in college (while Art History was my major :snoop:) was that the Indian race is a result of nomadic African peoples who migrated far northeast and intermingled with Mongoloid peoples (China/Tibet/Mongolia) and settled in the Indian subcontinent. My professor was a middle-aged Chinese woman, so she had no axe to grind either way.

Siddhartha Gautama could have easily been a dark-skinned Indian man:

_MG_8655.jpg

Not that it matters either way. :manny:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Actually, one of the things I learned in college (while Art History was my major :snoop:) was that the Indian race is a result of nomadic African peoples who migrated far northeast and intermingled with Mongoloid peoples (China/Tibet/Mongolia) and settled in the Indian subcontinent. My professor was a middle-aged Chinese woman, so she had no axe to grind either way.

Siddhartha Gautama could have easily been a dark-skinned Indian man:

_MG_8655.jpg

Not that it matters either way. :manny:

That guy is probably dravidian, dravidian aren't african, and genetically they are much closer to other asian than any modern african population.