::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see the nets, knicks having the pieces to make a move for butler besides draft picks. Clippers maybe.....J rich, Dion, and a first? yes im high

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frontrunning Skolnick (plugged into Wade's camp) says regardless of the leaked team preferences that we are in the mix for Jimmy

Is wade bout to get us one last big free agent signing as a parting gift?? Yea we aint got no cap space for another free agent but if we can trade for jimmy then kyrie next summer as a free agent can sit and work the numbers with andy since he already had us listed as a trade destination last summer.

Send dion and the johnson bros even tho that would look type fukked up since they was all bigging up wade returning

:russ:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
7Zrwlf1.png

+1st
:blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont see the nets, knicks having the pieces to make a move for butler besides draft picks. Clippers maybe.....J rich, Dion, and a first? yes im high
No thank you.:whoa:
Hope we're not trading anymore 1st round picks away in the next 6 years since we still owe other teams 3 of ours before the year 2022.:smugdraper:
And for who??? Jimmy Butler???:childplease:
Butler aint no superstar in this league. I'd give T-Wolves Dion, TJ and Winslow or Hassan just to get them off our books since Butler is a free-agent next year. But no way am i giving them a pick. This aint the 1990s NBA where draft picks arent valued anymore. That's been Riley's pitfall

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
lol @ the Twolves entertaining Dion and TJ for Jimmy, fukking casual
I've never denied this. :smugdraper:
I actually wear that label with a lot of pride. It's been in my profile/reppin' since i joined the coli as you can see. :skip:
intrudersProfile said:
Intruder v3.0

Daps Received:
Coli Cash:
$346050.00

Last edited:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang

Curious to know what the trade packages are they're offering.
It has to include the 1st round pick + Richardson (2 things Minny has to be asking for). I can see JJ and Ellington being included.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d give them Richardson and waiters/JJ

I wouldnt give up a 1st tho. We need to stop doing that shyt

We def need to get rid of some of these guards man. TJ Waiters JJ get it done riles. Would help if butler said he aint signing an extension with them other squads

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
We def need to get rid of some of these guards man. TJ Waiters JJ get it done riles. Would help if butler said he aint signing an extension with them other squads

Even if Butler flat out said he ain’t staying here, you gotta trade for him if you’re committed to competing.