::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are you not taking account prior to 2010?
Bron did fukk Wade up. He did not let him know he was leaving.
Riley choose to pay Bosh over Wade, and play the blame game. He saw how Lebron was acting towards him and still foolishly believe he was coming back. Wade opting out was clear he had no clue what was going on with Lebron.
:dwillhuh: prior to 2010 Wade signed a 3 year 43.2 rookie scale extension.

2014 regular season Wade averaged 19 ppg and 15 ppg in the Finals where he looked like a flabby doughboy. Are you actually saying it was smart to opt out of a deal that was paying him 20 million dollars the next two years? This is why I cant reason with fanboys.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It would be really petty of Riley to keep a grudge over something that happened years ago. Yeah you could say Wade made a mistake but to hold that over him after all these years would be ridiculous. Whatever luxury tax Mikey would incur should be offset by the revenue Wade made them when he came back last year.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I aint about to read all of that. Im sure Micky signed off on the Ellington deal, there just obviously wasn't a press conference for somebody to ask Riley about that because he isn't that caliber a player. To be honest, you might be happier following another franchise dawg.
I've been right about how EVERYTHING would turn out for 4 years straight. Your ass should follow Riley out the door when it's time.

Now we on some 2020 rebuild plan with still nobody to rebuild around

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Im not bytching on two boards about the same thing. Like I said you might be happier supporting another team, nobody forcing you to watch.

blah blah blah, I'll celebrate and critique the team when necessary unlike your dumbass "every decision is the right one" mindset. Supporting a team doesn't mean blind loyalty in the face of blatant stupidity. That works for your brain though.

When every fukking thing I said would happen has happened, YOU are in no position to comment on what I say.

Coming on here talking 'bout hindsight. fukk hindsight, we knew it at the time.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
blah blah blah, I'll celebrate and critique the team when necessary unlike your dumbass "every decision is the right one" mindset. Supporting a team doesn't mean blind loyalty in the face of blatant stupidity. That works for your brain though.

When every fukking thing I said would happen has happened, YOU are in no position to comment on what I say.

Coming on here talking 'bout hindsight. fukk hindsight, we knew it at the time.
Dont wanna hear that bullshyt Sharif..im here for the team, rain or shine. It doesnt mean I agree with every move the FO makes or doesn't make.