::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
DA's 2018 NBA Offseason Rankings: The Bottom 10

:gucci:

They literally said we had the worst off-season in the NBA. I swear, we’re the most disrespected team in the league.
Calm down, man. Read the description of the list and notice we're at 30 while Boston is at #22 and Sixers are at #24. THis isnt saying we're set to be in the bottom 10 teams record wise. It's talking about how you fared in the offseason and he said nothing that's incorrect about is.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Calm down, man. Read the description of the list and notice we're at 30 while Boston is at #22 and Sixers are at #24. THis isnt saying we're set to be in the bottom 10 teams record wise. It's talking about how you fared in the offseason and he said nothing that's incorrect about is.
Boston and Philly have significantly less work to do than miami in order to contend.

so when put into context its expected that they dont have the greatest offseason

Miami on the other hand has much work to do and accomplished even less (basically not shyt) than the other two teams

We deserve to get clowned for making 0 notable moves for a team that got bounced out the playoffs by a twitter troll and tinashes leftovers :hhh:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Boston and Philly have significantly less work to do than miami in order to contend.

so when put into context its expected that they dont have the greatest offseason

Miami on the other hand has much work to do and accomplished even less (basically not shyt) then the other two teams

We deserve to get clowned for making 0 notable moves for a team that got bounced out the playoffs by a twitter troll and tinashes leftovers :hhh:
Thus why i told the young lad to calm down.

We had 0 draft picks and 0 free agent signings and will likely lose Wade to China. I'm still shocked that we resigned ELlington. You name me a team that had a worse offseason

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

We had 0 draft picks and 0 free agent signings and will likely lose Wade to China. I'm still shocked that we resigned ELlington. You name me a team that had a worse offseason
yea but i understand his frustration.

The time to make some moves towards progress was this summer and we did nothing with it

we gotta bank our season on justise making kawhi/jimmy butler like strides and waiters and hassan consistently taking their bipolar meds to keep them stable :francis:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The time to make some moves towards progress was this summer and we did nothing with it
Oh really?

You;re over the cap with no draft-picks and teams arent falling over themselves to trade for any of the assets you have. So with that said explain to me how this summer was the time to make moves. :smugdraper:

we gotta bank our season on justise making kawhi/jimmy butler like strides
Either you got jokes or some of you still have hope for that hail-Mary:laff:
and hassan consistently taking their bipolar meds to keep them stable :francis:
We have no choice but to hope they come back strong. What else are you sugegesting since no one will take these contracts off your hands

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How many years is left on Deng’s contract? His play in our system got him the bag and is the type of player spo likes. Dont know if he got hurt or Lakers just hate him

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

Atleast we could have tried to consolidate something resembling a starting SF. Not saying dig a deeper hole, but damn. I mean with all these "good to great" players we have, we can't find a starting SF?

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh really?

You;re over the cap with no draft-picks and teams arent falling over themselves to trade for any of the assets you have. So with that said explain to me how this summer was the time to make moves. :smugdraper:
with those limitations thats why i said make moves towards progress
i know we werent likely to land a major FA signing so i was thinking more along the lines of dumping salaries, trying to get value for hassan dragic TJ JJ etc
or trade every1 and tank but we already know how pat feels about that strategy:mjgrin: